2nd Slot PvP Resto Shaman Trinket

Right now I'm using 108 Resil Insignia, and I've been using Living Ice Crystals for a LONG time. I'm wondering what would be better than a 1 min free heal that can crit for 4k and also the 54 Mp5. I see Battlemasters, is it worth switching? Or are there any other viable options.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 2nd Slot PvP Resto Shaman Trinket

There are a few viable options available from WG and Battlemaster trinket's.
    4/5 Battlemaster Trinkets can be usefull being Resto Shaman and I've seen some Shamans get the +Hit one lately so they're at 4% hit already, so they only need to get 1 additional % from the rest of their gear to get the cap.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48724 (Talisman of Resurge) is also VERY nice and easily obtainable trough Emblems of Triumph. This way you'll probably also never have to worry about having a poor mana pool in PvP and the Use of the trinket can be used in several macro's like when you do an instant heal, when you pop Tidal Force etc. so you also don't need to worry about never going to use it because you simply forget.

I also see some Shamans use http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47216 (The Black Heart) which is again, very easily obtainable and can improve your survivability ALOT. Though I think when you're at the point where you reach 22/23k HP and 1k resi in PvP you'll be better of with most other trinkets.

I'm using the 2x WG trinket combination atm, simply because I didn't get any better one yet. But I'll be going for either the +Crit Battlemaster Trinket or the Talisman of Resurge as soon as I can get one of those.

Re: 2nd Slot PvP Resto Shaman Trinket

Hmm that Talisman of Resurgence is quite nice actually, I've been looking at that and a few others, I'm just so use to having a free heal and since I stack Crit for 3s/5s for fast games the added mp5 was nice. Thanks for the input, and yeah I'm at around 23k life and 1k resil, soon to be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???