Warlock t9 Upgrade

I have 82 Triumph badges and Im wondering what 2 peices of t9 I should buy first. Also, I just joined a new guild so I am only at application status so I wont be getting trophies soon for 245 gear. Is 232 worth the badges or should I just save my badges and hope for something good in 25 voa. Here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orgath&n=Haizy I know my hit rating is really high, but until I get a new trinket there really isn't anything I can do.

Re: Warlock t9 Upgrade

Personally I would keep saving your Triumph Emblems and wait until your able to get Trophies. I mean you have the 4 set bonus from the T8.5 which should serve you just fine until your able to qualify for Trophies. Right now I have about 170 Emblems of Triumph and only 1 piece of T9.25 gear because as of lately people in my guild have been spending big amounts of DKP on the Trophies. I however do not think the Trophy is worth any more the about 100 DKP so I will patiently wait it out and when the price goes down I will pick up 3 trophies and have the Triumph Emblems ready to grab my gear. In the mean time if a really nice weapon or trinket drops I will hopefully have the DKP to win it......

Since my main is my rogue I am hoping to see Death's Verdict Drop

15+ Year Old Account

See kids? DKP holds guilds back.

On topic: Merlin's Robe + T9 Helm (232) + T9 Gloves (232 or 245) would be my suggestion. Yes the helm is at best a side grade, but it gets you 2pc/2pc T8/T9 sooner and allows you to spend the emblems to benefit your guild now. Hoarding them for "maybe later" is just another way of "Thanks for emblems, but I hate myself and all of you."

R.I.P. YARG

Hold on to badges...pick up Head Piece out of ony 25 and get Merlins Robes till trophy.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    Hold on to badges...pick up Head Piece out of ony 25 and get Merlins Robes till trophy.
    Forgot about Ony, although thats a 3% drop or something ridiculous.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    See kids? DKP holds guilds back.

On topic: Merlin's Robe + T9 Helm (232) + T9 Gloves (232 or 245) would be my suggestion. Yes the helm is at best a side grade, but it gets you 2pc/2pc T8/T9 sooner and allows you to spend the emblems to benefit your guild now. Hoarding them for "maybe later" is just another way of "Thanks for emblems, but I hate myself and all of you."
    Ok so lets say I got 232 t9 helm and gloves...Your also saying I should get merlins robe..Is it worth breaking my t8 2 peice bonus?

15+ Year Old Account

Your armory says you don't have a T8 Helm. Thus that configuration would not break your 2pc as you would still have Shoulders and Legs.

Thus you get both 2pcs.

R.I.P. YARG

Would it be better if I picked up t9 232 leggings and gloves and replaced my helm with t8.5 so that I could then get merlins robes and still kep my 2 peice for both sets? The 232 leggings seem ebtter than the 232 helm. I also have handwraps of the lifeless touch sitting in my bags http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47235#comments

Ok so I got some new Heroic ToTgc and I was wondering if getting merlins robe would be worth breaking my 2 peice t8 bonus for http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orgath&n=Haizy my updated armory.

15+ Year Old Account

No. You only break set bonuses to get more set bonuses, as a general rule.

You should be able to eyeball a set bonus and figure out if its crap or not. In the case of 2pc T8 vs 2pc T9, they're close but T9 wins via better stat on the gear.

An example of a bad set bonus is T10 2pc. Thats a questionable upgrade to break your 4pc T9

R.I.P. YARG