Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Dots, hots and haste, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    [blizzquote="Ghostcrawler;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/27/20143783048-dots-hots-and-haste.html]We are trying to make haste a slightly more attractive stat for classes that utilize a lot of damage or healing over time spells, specifically Shadow priests, warlocks (though especially Affliction) and Resto druids. We realize other classes use hots and dots too, [font=Verdana]but I think we can all agree that it's a bigger problem for the ones I mentioned[/font].[/blizzquote"]

Wow... how about they look over all the classes first and see that there are some (hunters in my case) that dont want a single point of haste casuse its SUCH A BAD stat in total.

We are in most cases haste capped with 0 haste. Haste aint affecting gcd.
    You're only haste capped if you using a scroll wheel macro with all your abilities instead of pressing the keys

10+ Year Old Account

Why are blizzard changing the emblems again? Why do they want scrubs to get full t9 in a day? Why do they want scrubs to see ICC when neither of those actually will kill Yogg'Saron? Let them work a little damnit. I hate this. Working hard, yet the scrubs get whatever they want if they wait a month. I will love to see people in blue weapons and green trinkets running with full t9. Whats the point?

Like my brother, when I tell him to do daily heroics to get emblems, he just answers "CBA". Now people who don't even deserve it can get full t9 without any effort even.

Blizzard, STOP MAKING A GAME SUITED FOR KIDS. Anyone wanna roll Aion with me?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never said Blizzard is making the game too easy, well...because boss fights have only gotten more complex over the years. Just the triumph as the base badge is just......

No.
    You must be playing a different game than the rest of the raiding community than. The fights in Wrath are SIGNIFICANTLY easier to pull off than anything previously put out for us to tackle. The only fight that even got remotely close to anything previously tackled was Yogg +0 and even that was taken down a hell of a lot faster than say Vashj was in TBC. Can't say as i recall seeing to many Pug's clearing SSC, TK , BT or (lol) Sunwell. People PuG 10 and 25 man Ulduar and ToC all the time and clear it with ease. Heck you don't even have to bother with trash on ToC.

I could care less if they give them triumph badges for doing heroics. There are heroic boss that are harder to down than some of these supposed raid bosses for pete sakes.

What i find most interesting about this whole thread is that i see people in all this high end gear and they STILL cannot play their class correctly. So who really cares what gear they have access to?

The days of Vashj, KAel and Sunwell ended a long time ago. Modern day WoW is like a themepark, everytime a new raid opens, people line up to take a whack at each loot filled pinata-boss, which diminishes the feeling of accomplishment at killing any such bosses. Its pathetic.

When they told us Naxx was going to be easy to be the introduction raid, I never thought they intended to make all fucking raids just as faceroll on normal mode. Its fucking bullshit, it deminishes the accomplishment of actually killing stuff, and it also diminishes the value of any gear you get along the way.

Awesome shit bliz, your greed for more subscriptions is killing the heart and soul the game used to have.

So i've just finished farming boring HC's for EoC for my main and OS gear and now I will have to do it all again for EoT gear?
    Come on Blizzard, you can't be serious.
    HC's are soo easy they are dull as dishwater....don't make me have to keep doing them again and again and again....cos I have better things to do with my time.

Your gaming business model is no longer working. It will fail long term. Check your subscription numbers, I guess they are falling cos I have not seen any posts lately saying how many subscribers you now have.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave
    So i've just finished farming boring HC's for EoC for my main and OS gear and now I will have to do it all again for EoT gear?
    Come on Blizzard, you can't be serious.
    HC's are soo easy they are dull as dishwater....don't make me have to keep doing them again and again and again....cos I have better things to do with my time.

Your gaming business model is no longer working. It will fail long term. Check your subscription numbers, I guess they are falling cos I have not seen any posts lately saying how many subscribers you now have.
    Blizzard doesn't make you do anything, why not simply do these better things instead of playing?

The lack of self-discipline in people in general these days is scary...

haha amg farming heroics forever thats what u gotta do!! ilvl 232 is only thing they gonna get , need a token for 245 so like others said, ppl still gonna be miles behind.
    I only do the daily heroic and even then i can be picky, fk those heroics. If u in a good guild that farms ToC 10-25 and comes a long way in the heroics , who needs those daily heroics for badges anyway? At the end of the day only thing u can show off is ur achievements tbh and a proto drake .

Quote Originally Posted by Animalu

I more thing i am completely bored of ppl with bis items with 0 skill from my server yes we have those also..
    Please tell me what BiS items you can get from badges?

I really dig the dots ticking faster. I have been saying since haste was implemented that is how it should affect. Was upset when I found out that it WASN'T like that. They should just go ahead and put it into content and skip the whole glyph thing :P
    [CENTER][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp]

"ok one down...get that druid....wait...the druid is dead??"

Why should you care if I pick up a few new badge pieces to help my heroic farming? I'm sure you do your daily for badges, and I'm sure you've had a pug at some point. It's players like me that help fill out your group so you can get back to being elitist jerks as quickly as possible.

15+ Year Old Account

Every time some kind of change happens to make gear a bit easier to get, or to make current gear more attainable to people who are behind in progression to help them catch up, the end result is people who think epics are still some form of entitlement QQ.

Because, you know, this hasn't been going on in the game. Since Sunwell.

Look at it on the bright side, people. UNLIKE the end of BC, where everyone who farmed Kara could get a WEAPON that was top 3 best in slot for most classes (the healer mace comes to mind), all they can get is armor and a trinket. The trinkets aren't even that incredible compared to raid drops.

So, that being said, you are crying because a person may be in full T9 with an ilvl 200 or 219 weapon? Do you know exactly what that's going to do? Nothing.

Guys, in the end, it's just a friggin' game. Chill out and enjoy it! If you hate it so much, there's an option called "stop playing because you think it's bad". If I think a game is bad, I don't play it. How is that a difficult concept to grasp?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02
    You can't be fucking serious guys.. that would be what id generally call: Really Retarded shit!

I mean c'mon ofc we need casuals to be able to rock with the big tops, but aren't ToCr and Conquest Badge iLvl 226 gear enough..?

am i really the only one who dont want to see idiots run around in full tier 9 after a day of heroic farming, the so far highest tier? ;s i mean really now it still takes atleast some kind of effort to get even a single piece of gear.. but with that.. i don't really know... what's it worth to be in full high ilvl BiS gear if i could get the same gear on a whole new 80 dinged char in a week or so..? i mean what's the challenge and achievement in that..? ???

Dots, hots idea seems nice tbh but rather stupid aswell, not quite sure if i really like it or not..

kind of disappointed by wow atm... :-\
    I am glad for the changes! This will allow many of us to see more content Blizzard has worked so hard on while still maintaining a quality RL.

Best of all, we get to watch all the elitists fade into the sunset and for the game to become much for fun and greatly less drama filled.

Bravo Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia
    Let's see... full tier 9 set, 5 items... 3x 75 + 2x 45 emblmems, totaling 315, translating into 80-100 heroic instances. Haha, fuck it, if someone has the patience to farm heroics that much, I say they deserve it. If they were casual it probably took them few weeks anyway.

I came back for a month and thought it was an impossible amount to get for my feral bear and resto sets, but here I am with 70 some on emblems working towards my kitty dps set, having completely regeared with triumph and conquest for 2 of my 3 specs. With getting 2 pieces from VoA every week as well... easysauce.

I'm loving the Dots, Hots, and haste thing since I already stack haste on my spriest and druid, I find it to be the #2 stat to stack after SP, which is why my spriest rolls just about every situation. This was my argument for haste months and months ago - I could get off a FULL rotation on the mage boss in Nexus after merge before the S&M tosser thing. That's how much haste I had and how much burst I could. Factor in mind flay.... jesus christ. Pure awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

stay away from my hots!

Peaceful WOW Stromwind

This article is about a short description of the two famous dungeons Orgrimmar and Ironforge in WOW.

Orgrimmar The features of Orgrimmar in WOW are magnificent, mysterious, uninhibited and full of wild. The best time of sharing in it is the summer evening. The best artistic conception appears before setting out expeditions.

In WOW Orgrimmar, the sky is pink, there are floating with metal debris in the air and the sound of knocking weapons. The sound fills with wild. Orgrimmar is noisy. The Goblins carry goods, shuttling back and forth and the Trolls sell a variety of drugs to the passers-by. There are all kinds of races shuttling on the bridges. When the torch is lit, it seemed only to indicate a meaning, departure and killings.

Orgrimmar is not the destination, but it's bound to be a starting point for Warriors in WOW. Those people who walk in the dark alleys with silent countenance tell you that you must go to search for the battlefield which belongs to you and ignite your inner wild but not recall with nostalgia in this mysterious place.

The features of Ironforge in WOW are passionate, heroic, indestructible, warm and comfortable. The best time of sharing in it is the cold winter night. The best artistic conception appears when Warriors are gathering.

When you enter the warm Ironforge from a world of ice and snow in WOW, the fatigue of journey will be swept away. But you will be more profound to think the current situation and worry about the war.

The Ironforge can also bring people the feeling of home in WOW. But it is different from the returning sense in WOW. It is just a temporary shelter for you in the long journey. Although it is not the real home in your heart, it will still bring you warm and comfortable. There are no gardens, no wife, and no twinkling lights. But there are like-minded comrades who sit together in the long winter night.

Many players like to buy <a href=http://www.storeingame.com/>WOW Gold</a> from the www.storeingame.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Why are blizzard changing the emblems again? Why do they want scrubs to get full t9 in a day? Why do they want scrubs to see ICC when neither of those actually will kill Yogg'Saron? Let them work a little damnit. I hate this. Working hard, yet the scrubs get whatever they want if they wait a month. I will love to see people in blue weapons and green trinkets running with full t9. Whats the point?

Like my brother, when I tell him to do daily heroics to get emblems, he just answers "CBA". Now people who don't even deserve it can get full t9 without any effort even.

Blizzard, STOP MAKING A GAME SUITED FOR KIDS. Anyone wanna roll Aion with me?
    sorry, but did anyone else not see that group down 10 yogg in ilvl 200 blue gear?

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave

Your gaming business model is no longer working. It will fail long term.
    How long has the game been out? How many subs. do they have? How many people went to Blizzcon to see the changes? How many people play this game even though they declare they still hate it?

riiight..

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02
    You can't be fucking serious guys.. that would be what id generally call: Really Retarded shit!

I mean c'mon ofc we need casuals to be able to rock with the big tops, but aren't ToCr and Conquest Badge iLvl 226 gear enough..?

am i really the only one who dont want to see idiots run around in full tier 9 after a day of heroic farming, the so far highest tier? ;s i mean really now it still takes atleast some kind of effort to get even a single piece of gear.. but with that.. i don't really know... what's it worth to be in full high ilvl BiS gear if i could get the same gear on a whole new 80 dinged char in a week or so..? i mean what's the challenge and achievement in that..? ???

Dots, hots idea seems nice tbh but rather stupid aswell, not quite sure if i really like it or not..

kind of disappointed by wow atm... :-\
    Because im about to ding a new alt to 80 I should start the progression at naxx 10 again that no one runs or if they do have some ridiculous gear requirement for no thx.

Triumph gear is already outdated there is already gear that is 26 ilvls higher and what exactly does this do to affect you.

Does other people having gear a full i lvl set below hardcores mitigate their leetness.
    My suggestion stack and gem leetness pen then stupid baddy yet elitist.

You are all idiots...

The point isnt ilevel .. the point is the fact that a guy that played for 1 year almost in wotlk had to go trough naxx, uldu, toc etc.. to have good gear and do hardmodes...

a guy that starts playing today.. in 2 week might even get better gear than you.. he had not even 10% of the effort you had. your reward by playing this long and try'd to have the best progress etc was 0... since the new guy ll have the gear to do the same u worked for so long in a pug with more retards like him...

the new guy knowledge about wow, raid experience and class experience ll be shit.
    but he ll be there to raid with you and probably roll equally the new gear like you...
    but 1 thing is certain.. he ll be a shit, but ll be a shit with gear.

Also Blizzard tryed to compensate this nonsense by giving drakes if u complete hardmodes before the new raid comes up (examples, Black and plague proto, and soon Rusted and Ironbound).. tough does a drake even beeing 310% speed compensates the hole thing? well imo i guess not...

I would better like blizzard to reward players who actually cleared Ulduar and Naxx and so one... and got thier gear/tier in there than those who got it 1 month after with emblems from heroics.

for those who say only "CURRENT" matters, its not...
    There are ppl who look for meaning for thier effort and time spent raiding hardcore and thats not a bad thing.

Hardcore raiders these days don't know anything about the "old days" of raiding. All you idiots see it as some golden time of raiding. Take off your rose colored glasses. Raiding wasn't fun; it was a self inflicted job. A boring job at that. Bosses weren't bugged to hell, making them a lot more difficult than they should have been. There was no Tankspot, bosskillers, wowwiki strategies so you had to make it up as you go. No videos existed back then. Of course the mods back then were as sophisticated.

Raiders these days don't know what it was like to be at Chromagg in BWL, your tank or healer burn out, and then the next thing you have to do is drag 39 people back to MC to try to gear up another Tank/Healer. Oh and most people by then had nuked half their FR set so on the fire packs, it becomes a huge wipe fest. Of course those pieces don't drop so you end up there for WEEKS if not MONTHS.

I remember when you had to spend MONTHS feeding gear to your tanks just so you could progress. An encounter needed 8 tanks, and you only had 6? Back to BWL to go farm out gear to equip those new tanks. By the time you had 8 geared up to go, 1 burns out and the cycle starts again. These are the days when you had no second spec gear, because only 3 epics dropped per boss.

Screw those days.

Unless you live at home with your parents, are in college or a stay at home parent, that kind of raiding requirement is stupid. All it does is deter your social life.

Compared to those days, raiding these days are awesome. I can hop on for 1-2 nights a week, clear out Uldar, TOC. Etc, and be in bed by midnight.

Personally, I believe that the business model is 100x more successful than the old one.

It’s more fun now. These days, even someone like me can have multiple toons, and they can all be decently geared. I love my main, but if I get bored, I can hop onto a decently geared tank/healer and play that role. It makes the overall game a lot more enjoyable, because there are more options of things to do. Hell I'm working on gearing up my third 80.