Gear inquirement :)

So i just wanted a serious answer as to when its acceptable to get rid of your t8.5 set bonus (2 pieces ofc)

sincerly vendettah

Re: Gear inquirement :)

Armory link pls? makes it easier.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ne&n=Vendettah

reason is i got
    Breastplate of Cruel Intent 258
    emblems and trophy for a 245 t9
    and Legguards of Lurking threat 258
    and LW bracers

<--- moron

Lose the chest for now, replace with the cruel intent.
    Lose the shoulders, replace with t9 shoulders (ugly as fuck and you'll look like aladin but hey, w/e works)
    Socket the wrists and put AP LW buff (gem 20 agi)
    Don't replace the pants UNTIL you can get a pair that have haste and not armor pen.
    Chestpeice your holding is OP compared to t9 chest, betetr stats as well for your haste/SV hunt
    as well shoulders must be repalced to conserve 2 piece t9 (gotta love criting serpent).

so basically just go for the better gear and lose the t8.5 bonus ?

Quote Originally Posted by gooblol
    <--- moron
    ^Srs answr to srs queshchun^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

yea basicly

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettah
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ne&n=Vendettah

reason is i got
    Breastplate of Cruel Intent 258
    emblems and trophy for a 245 t9
    and Legguards of Lurking threat 258
    and LW bracers
    Not meaning to be an armory stalker, but are you sure you're talking about the 258 Legguards of Lurking Threat? Those drop off heroic anub 25, which according to your armory you haven't killed. They are massively better than the 8.5 legs you're considering keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonekin
    Don't replace the pants UNTIL you can get a pair that have haste and not armor pen.
    Chestpeice your holding is OP compared to t9 chest, betetr stats as well for your haste/SV hunt
    as well shoulders must be repalced to conserve 2 piece t9 (gotta love criting serpent).
    It might vary slightly for his gear or yours, but generally haste is pretty terrible even for survival, and I'd be surprised if the advice about trying to get only haste pants to replace t8.5 just because t8.5 has haste is bourne out by the spreadsheet - in ToC gear for me (and in ulduar gear for me for that matter) arp was a whole lot better than haste even as survival, and the T8.5 legs are terribly itemized.

Ya your right on that decision, Arp has its benefits compared to haste even if you are a SV hunter.
    And if you look through the new gear content it is nearly impossible to find
    another set of gear similar to T8.5 leggings.
    Didn't think you'd notice the missing achiev either.

i didnt mean to write 258 after that :P - maybe my mind wanted that. we are still doing faction champs : /
    was an honest typo!