Anub HM and Demo lock questions

We are working on Anub HM and are having our 3 warlocks go demo is this the right strat or should we have just one lick be demo and the others stay destro? And which lock should be demo?

this is the armorys

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Nasdemonsong
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7gall&n=Carger
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%27gall&n=Melz

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Anub HM and Demo lock questions

all 3 got 2set bonus so pick any1, but I would personally gear up all 3 cos their gear aint great
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

understandable but when all 3 in raid which should be the demo spec'd lock?

You should be. Assuming your forum name and the 'Carger' armory are 'you'. You have the highest SP of the three and would therefor provide a larger buff to the group.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

The short answer is "whichever 'lock can do Soul Fire weaving best and time Meta form for best effect."

Barring that, whichever one will enjoy it more.

Barring that, pick the one with the most spell power and haste.

Barring that... just /roll and loser respecs.

Depends on what your raid needs.

If you are lacking AoE, RoF + Meta's immolation are really, REALLY good the whole time. Personally, our guild runs 2 dk's, 3 mages, 1 lock (me, as demo), 1 ret pally as the source of all our AoE. We have all the rogues, and 1 destro lock single targeting on Anub since their AoE is not as good, and not needed.

If you don't need the AoE, all of them should stay Destro. The single target dps trade off in P1 is not worth the marginal dps increase in P3 of being demo.

If you are only going demo for the DP buff, Nasdemonsong should be the one going demo cause he has the most total spell power once he stacks his trinkets and from spirit via fel armor (They fixed this in 3.1). But for the love of good, plz tell him to drop some hit. He is so far over cap it isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    The short answer is "whichever 'lock can do Soul Fire weaving best and time Meta form for best effect."
    This is incorrect. The demo lock is for AoE'ing on Anub, not single target. I spec out of Decimation for Anub'arak, you need the points desperately else where. And, just fyi, with 3/3 imp meta cool down, you can meta for the first set of adds and half of the second set every time Anub comes up.

~dy

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wyked
    This is incorrect. The demo lock is for AoE'ing on Anub, not single target. I spec out of Decimation for Anub'arak, you need the points desperately else where. And, just fyi, with 3/3 imp meta cool down, you can meta for the first set of adds and half of the second set every time Anub comes up.
    I'd interpreted the original post as "which 'lock should flip, because one definitely is" rather than "should we have a 'lock flip" - which explains why I answered the way I did.

If it was the latter question, disregard my post.