15+ Year Old Account

I got a big question

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...e,rOw-qO,10522

Is that spec reliable at all? I was looking at it and it seemed fine to me. I just wanted some thoughts.
    Naocho: 100 Worgen Druid - Eldre'Thalas
    Naocho's Armory

Re: I got a big question

If your purpose is raiding. There is no way in hell it can do any good.

If you are talking about just doing dailies. Sure why not. Things would still die faster as any of the deep specs.

Blizzard changed the trees in a way that you really cant do a spec that doesn't include the 51 point talent. As a pure DPS class that is. Most hybrids still go all the way down the tree, why? It nets better DPS.

sure... it CAN be reliable... just like you CAN fuck a giraffe... the question to both is... why would you?
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

if you go bm, go all in. Otherwise for raiding you're better off going survival or mm.
    Quote from: JonTargaryen on October 10, 2009, 09:16:46 pm
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Cateaka
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunt...e,rOw-qO,10522

Is that spec reliable at all? I was looking at it and it seemed fine to me. I just wanted some thoughts.
    No, just no. If you want me to go into the reasons why I will. Hint though, it has to do with what someone said before me.

sure... it CAN be reliable... just like you CAN fuck a giraffe... the question to both is... why would you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

I did cringe a tad when I saw your "possibile" spec.

Just from personal observation, we have a hunter who is using BM right now for raids and he is in the top 10 dps, but I have not had a chance to see his spec. I am sure he goes all the way down the tree like any other dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    Just from personal observation, we have a hunter who is using BM right now for raids and he is in the top 10 dps, but I have not had a chance to see his spec. I am sure he goes all the way down the tree like any other dps.
    im sure... no wait... i GUARANTEE he does...
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball
    and you are just raiding 10mans eh? that is why he is always in the errmm Top 10 in your charts.
    go raid 25mans and he will be in the top 25.
    he has got world rank 12 millionth eh?

EDIT : remember to put sarcasm off before reading this
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

Stupidest topic you can have for a thread

why not tell us WHAT you want instead of telling us that you want something? because the latter one is obvious from the moment you start the threat.