Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554

Good game resto druids once again get a rediculous 4piece!

Paladin Holy ... mediocre at best.. -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Shadow priest 4 Pc.... WANT!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

• Item - Warlock T10 4P Bonus - Each time your Immolate and Unstable Affliction spells deal periodic damage, you have a 15% chance to gain 12% spell haste for 10 sec.
    "We can not buff arcane shot Tier-set wise, cause Survival and Marksman using it either"

lulululu
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Yum... i love STUFF!

I don't get the Grand Black War Mammoth change? Do something cool to it plx, i have 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Samelar
    Deathwing: "Heh.What are you doesent made you something more than a Mortal.IM the Deathwing!And I will KILL YOU!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    are you retdad of dreadmaul if so i would just liek to psot knowone raid with this guy he ninjas offspec items...
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    He's a product of Natural Selection.... someone drank a case of Natural Light and knocked up an Irish, morbidly obese Downs chick.

The majority(if not all of them) are obviously placeholders. The elemental one for example reducing Lava burst by 15 seconds when already it has an 8 second cooldown. Then you have the really weak set bonuses vs the obscenely strong ones, it's the first build with set bonuses - let them find a middle ground before complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by sarius
    To be honest, by the looks of some of the set bonuses, they're trying to encourage players to use all their cooldowns more often. Example with Tricks of the Trade, becomes very appealing to use as soon as it's off cooldown. Really useful for a DK to figure out the fastest way to unload all their runes all the time. A bunch of moves which you might not use as often now appear really appealing because of the benefit.

The set bonuses are definately the best yet, whereas T9 was a bit meh compared to T8.
    I beg to differ as far as spamming Tricks of the Trade now vs. the 4pc. As it stands now you want to use it every time it comes off cooldown to maximize the amount of times it is used over the course of the fight, and the only thing stopping you from spamming it is to make sure you're not going to need that 15 energy for a finisher to sustain your rotation. With that 4pc you're going to have to make sure using TotT isn't going to cap you on energy which would result in DPS loss. Especially triggering the GCD.

Nothing will really change as far as using it every time it comes off cooldown as you should be now. It's just a trade off of watching for starving your energy vs. capping it.
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by james1337
    Spot on, I rarely ever use Tricks except on the initial pull or if I see I'm moving close to 90% threat. With that bonus it's gonna certainly be a part of my rotation.
    Why are you not trading Tricks with another rogue or at the very least giving it to another DPS member of your raid throughout the fights?
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

15+ Year Old Account

Item - Hunter T10 2P Bonus - Your Auto Shots have a 5% chance to cause you and your pet to deal 15% additional damage for until cancelled.
    This should stack. Until cancelled.

Item - Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 15 sec.
    -15! New elemental shaman rotation: FS, Lava Burstx100 repeat!

(Yeah, I know they're placeholders, but I thought these two were funny. Glad to see more interesting set bonuses again, though.)

10+ Year Old Account

The prot Warrior set bonuses are SICK!!!!
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Holy Paladin set bonuses really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xxGenshinxx
    I don't get the Grand Black War Mammoth change? Do something cool to it plx, i have 1.
    Ithink its a wording change?!

For some reasons you couldn't hop on the mammoth if you were not in party but in the raid... Idk if this changed yet, but it was actual when i raided ulduar ;-)
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Quote Originally Posted by fyske
    Holy Paladin set bonuses really sucks.
    I know right, totally hope they are placeholder.

If the warrior bonuses go live, game is so fucked, and I say that as someone who played a warrior.

A few others are pretty retarded, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyForever
    I know right, totally hope they are placeholder.
    They better be, it was hard enough breaking from T8 to T9.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

what the fuck ?

Dk ... -12% dmg / min
    Druid ... -12% dmg / min
    Warrior ... - -20% dmg / min

Paladin ... +12% dodge / min <<< WHAT THE FUCK ? are you kidding me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurophile
    Why are you not trading Tricks with another rogue or at the very least giving it to another DPS member of your raid throughout the fights?
    psh why would you want other peoples' dps to increase and waste your energy?
    screw the raid, as long as my dps is #1 when we wipe, I'm happy

On a serious note. I think the rogue bonuses are both put in there to make the rotation less static. Keeping us on our toes, Blizz, you tricky fiend you.

15+ Year Old Account

Update
    03:00AM CET - Added a few NPC models.

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554
    A new build has been deployed on PTRs, expect a lot of interesting stuff tonight ...

NPC Models
    A couple of new/updated NPC models. Probably missed a few of them ...

don't forget jaina proudmore, i bet they start to give unique models to all the major npcs

Quote Originally Posted by pwner123

Quote Originally Posted by pwner123
    what the fuck ?

Dk ... -12% dmg / min
    Druid ... -12% dmg / min
    Warrior ... - -20% dmg / min

I know right you'd think the 12% dodge thing would go to bears.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.