Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum
    also, anyone think that:

the green set = available for emblems of frost
    the blue set = available for emblems of frost + "trophy of frost" (what ever they'll come up with)
    the red set = available for heroic ICC token only

?
    Or maybe Blizzard just put those in for testing and discussion.
    Oh wait, fuck that idea, Blizzard apparently is too dumb for that.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    What the hell

Holy Paladin's bonus are amazing. The best on Wotlk, imo. They encorage cooldown usage, and they scale. (more divine favor -> more holy shocks crits -> more fast holy lights)
    This.

These bonuses are awesome! Not only do they provide a fresh new breeze to the very healing cycles of a Holydin, they're also the perfect compromise to the Infusion of Light nerf we received earlier in WotLK. With twice the amounts of guaranteed crits, each HS crit will boost your HL by a whopping 0.3 second casting time cut in addition to 20% extra crit chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    I don't understand.
    People are complaining about the rogue set (which actually is the only set in a while to suit rogues, since Bloodfang), but no one bothers to pull out the hunter set looking bland and boring as fuck. I'm starting to think people only bash certain class sets because it'll "make them look cool". Didn't you fuckers also complain about 8 and 9? Thought so.
    I'd rather be bland than ugly, though.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    It's not bland, it's incredible.
    And with nothing more than a whimper, the sig faded into the void.
    Please read our Sig/Avatar rules here.

lol blizzard is now aware of the mmo lurking community, they now release everything just so they can say FIRST
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum
    also, anyone think that:

the green set = available for emblems of frost
    the blue set = available for emblems of frost + "trophy of frost" (what ever they'll come up with)
    the red set = available for heroic ICC token only

?
    Off set pieces

Just like Ulduar, would be my guess.

Early in the ptr, this shit will change in quality before live. Right now, don't take everything so fucking serious.
    You can polish and paint a turd all you want, but in the end, it's still going to be a piece of shit.

Also..

How does that set suit rogues? There is nothing on that suit that says "stealth" "stabby" "sneaky" or anything related.
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

did someone put a bag over the rogues head after trying to set its face on fire?

You're wrong though, the rogue set looks fantastic. Makes me want to roll a rogue, if I can be so honest. That hunter set is ugly and horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Achievements
    A few extra achievements have been added for the cross-server LFG system.

• Looking for More - Use the Dungeon tool to finish random heroic dungeons until you have grouped with 10 random players total.
    • Looking for Many - Use the Dungeon tool to finish random heroic dungeons until you have grouped with 50 random players total. Title Reward - the Patient.
    • Looking for Multitudes - Use the Dungeon tool to finish random heroic dungeons until you have grouped with 100 random players total.
    Should be:

Sucker for punishment
    Sadist
    Masochist

Compare the DK tier 10 set:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...er/huge-dk.jpg

...With this:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/10_3.jpg

Just me, or are they quite similar...in a bad way :/

# Item - Paladin T10 Protection 4P Bonus - When you activate Divine Plea, you gain 12% dodge for 10 sec.
    hmm another defensive CD every 30secs.
    not bad.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    Should be:

Sucker for punishment
    Sadist
    Masochist
    I approve

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Rogue set looks amazing; btw think I found the shoulder texture, it's located in the head folder for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by ayalafatalis
    How does that set suit rogues? There is nothing on that suit that says "stealth" "stabby" "sneaky" or anything related.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the whole idea about the rogue set (especially the, um "mask") is that it should assume a sort of Geist-theme. Geists are very agile, sneaky and stabby. ;D

You're wrong though, the rogue set looks fantastic. Makes me want to roll a rogue, if I can be so honest. That hunter set is ugly and horrible
    It's all a mater of opinion, but come on. At the least, that set makes no sense to be on a rogue... you're vision might be a tad impaired.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

so im assuming the dwarf and orc in the new models are saurfang and muradin.

Saurfang is now 14x more epic then previously, and muradin looks like hes gonna kick some ass too.

also geist model for rogue 10? veeeery nice.

also

Cower is now a one-rank ability and reduces damage taken by 40%. While cowering, your pet's movement speed is reduced by 50%.
    FUCK YES
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by ayalafatalis
    You can polish and paint a turd all you want, but in the end, it's still going to be a piece of shit.

Also..

No, see, you ignorant pieces of shit obviously complain just to make yourselves look cool, but let me tell you......does this stop from people progressing? No, so obviously people don't feel that the items look like complete shit. Blizzard does their best to impress you people, but you obviously show no sign of appreciation. They could be like "fuck giving you new items". Is that what you people want?

Really, I will tell you this, if you had the chance to make an item set and show to people, you're bound to be upsetting at least a small percentage of the player base. The forums =/= the whole WoW community.

And yes, I do see the set being stealthy and sneaky, also being terrifying when you see the noose, but on a human model it doesn't look as good (human model is fail). The only other time I felt that the rogues were done justice was Bloodfang. That's it. Anything else is fucking ridiculous.

/rant.

Mage set bonus sucks. The stats on the items better be amazing.

It's all a mater of opinion, but come on. At the least, that set makes no sense to be on a rogue... you're vision might be a tad impaired.
    Who says what I view as interesting and awesome is wrong? Who says what I should feel does the class justice to be a tad impaired? Really, if anything, you're most likely to tell me the correct number of cookies in a whale than you are to tell me my likes are indifferent.