Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554, Tier 10 Armor Sets

WTF with the Balance Druid set bonuses?????

2pc - delaing with OOC which is a Tier3 resto talent (yeah most Boomkins use it but it is not a must have talent)
    4pc - Reduce the Cd on a talent that has 100% uptime using a twisting rotation so the CD is irrelevant when well geared!!!!

So....T8 2pc = Win, T8 4pc= Fail / T9 2pc = Win, T9 4pc=Fail / T10 2pc and 4pc=Fail..........Roll on Tier11 I guess :P

Just wait till you see the Warlock set. Going to be awesome as always! (now i've done it :P)

they need to fix the visor on the hunter set. other than that it looks sweet

Actually, I rather think the new warlock change is going to make Demo spec viable...think about it, Soul fire can now proc decimation...that mean a decimation-hasted-no-soul-shard-soul-fires without being interspersed with shadowbolt or incinerate?

Why does blizzard hate hunters? SRSLY LOOK AT THE TIER BONUS WTF IS THAT!?
    If your going to make BM the tier set, the buff them so we actually do some dmg as BM!
    Atleast it looks awsome tho >.<

Deleted

LoL @ rogue and druid sets

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10554

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuz Kontrol
    PRAISE ALLAH! One minute buffs are the most horrid, crap idea ever. Glad they reverted this change.
    /agree
    What is all about that DE roll thing?

wow hunter set bonuses are awesome ;D

Calling all holy palas! pull down ur pants bend over and prepare to be F****D AgAiN. atrocious set bonuses, nerfs to the only spell u wud spec points into prot for wile doin pve. so wont have a holy DG/DS spec anymore.

i really dont know why i still play holy pala. screw faction change! give class change so i can keep my mounts n achievements n stuff

Holy paladin 4set bonus should be something like.

Your divine plea increase your healing by 10% instead of reducing it with 50%, while active.

and the 4set bonus that is should be the 2setbonus, cuz the 2setbonus isnt compareble to the other healingclasses bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmforce
    Calling all holy palas! pull down ur pants bend over and prepare to be F****D AgAiN. atrocious set bonuses, nerfs to the only spell u wud spec points into prot for wile doin pve. so wont have a holy DG/DS spec anymore.
    Actually new DS is stronger than previous one. It will not break early and you will be able to cast it every 2 minutes without need of casting DivShield.

Reducing the duration/cooldown on Eclipse would be pretty damn weird. I can only hope they're actually extending the duration AND cooldown, to make it less clunky.

All people ever do when a new tier comes out is whine about the models.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Druid
    I confused by the resto 2p bonus. If it's reduced by 0% less over time, it means that nothing changes. Place holder text is place holder, I guess, but at least give us an idea. I mean, if the number is 50 or 75, right on! Great bonus. If it's 5 or 10, meh. Pretty useless.

dont know about the mage set bonus

2p: 15% dmg boost for 10s every 3min. not really wow, but ok for a 2p. the thing i dont like is that its timed with a defensive ability, wich you sometimes need to time to a certain event > not allways usable every 3min.
    4p: 3 seconds? dont know about this one. as fire this means you get a slightly shorter gcd after casting the hotstreak pyro, and 1 cast with 12% haste after that. same goes for arcane, but with 2 casts after the proc. seems really short at first. but if we get our crit up it might be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by roiber-
    dont know about the mage set bonus

2p: 15% dmg boost for 10s every 3min. not really wow, but ok for a 2p. the thing i dont like is that its timed with a defensive ability, wich you sometimes need to time to a certain event > not allways usable every 3min.
    4p: 3 seconds? dont know about this one. as fire this means you get a slightly shorter gcd after casting the hotstreak pyro, and 1 cast with 12% haste after that. same goes for arcane, but with 2 casts after the proc. seems really short at first. but if we get our crit up it might be ok.
    Since all mages are using the 2set bonuses from all of their tiers in pvp, This one is gonna be a crazy one for the purpose.

Hopefully they will sort out the DR on all frostnovas and shizzle in this patch as well.
    Mage+Priest, 2k+ rating ez, if you know how to sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Terlig
    Actually new DS is stronger than previous one. It will not break early and you will be able to cast it every 2 minutes without need of casting DivShield.
    remember DG is 20% raid wide now not 40% n until i see the mechanics on DS for how the party members multiply the total dmg transfered its not possible to say its stronger for holy palas seen as its not buggable with bubble n based on ur hp now

if the multiplier for the dmg transfered from having more party members is based on there hp not ur hp(meaning having the holy pala in a tank group to multiply more dmg transferred) is how it works u will still suicide without bubble. if it isnt(wud be 40% of ur hp x4 from having full group) its practically worthless anyway, with my hp at 26k in raid that wud be 40% x5 = 52k (and u take 1/2 so 26k) transfered from 4 other targets u still run very close to death.....

it not for holys anymore its for prots really n retris at a push

Item - Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 15 sec.

woooooooot so lava burst cooldown is now -7seconds? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets
    Question is tons tons faster than doing instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    still no rouges

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFernandez
    Item - Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 15 sec.

woooooooot so lava burst cooldown is now -7seconds? o.O

Place holder! :/

Also im loving the new sets. As someone else said they each look like a current npc in game so far.
    Looking forward to what big shoulder craziness shamans get

* Deterrence now also reduces the chance ranged attacks will miss you by 100%.
    Did anyone notice this?

This means that using deterrence will guarantee you are hit with ranged attacks...

It reduces the miss chance by 100%, which means there's a 0% chance a ranged attack will miss.