Thread: Rogue tier 10

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Rogue tier 10

Quote Originally Posted by Siylir
    i don't know how you play but i use TotT on every CD first on the tank and then switching tricks with another rogue or giving it to another dps. and if it makes you fall out of ur cycle then i'm afraid it's not TotT fault.

oh and 4pc bonus is shocking and i hope it is just a place holder. wow 15 energy every 30secs!! it is most definetly not what a 4pc bonus should be
    It's 30 energy every 30 secs, if you think about it. If you're using tott on every CD, you're not just gaining 15; you're not using 15 either.
    This now means you could macro tott into every ability you use so you don't even have to think about it. Global CD might play with your brain, but it's all gravy.

old threads are old

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsin
    This now means you could macro tott into every ability you use so you don't even have to think about it.
    You can't macro an ability that is on the GCD onto other abilities on the GCD...

Tested 2t10 in arena and I have to say: it's interesting. While I lose a global infight and can't precast tricks, the 15 energy gained can make a difference together with ruthlessness procc. I can sometimes geet 2 finishers into one kidney.
    The problem is, that you lose 10 max energy and lots of attack power. So in the end I went back to 4pc relentess, but I can see 2p10 being perfectly viable... I just didn't like it much.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

where can i find a link to the changed set bonus? (I can't find any info on it being changed from 2pc totc and 4pc combo points*

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

thats the way it is, on the first ptr builds it was 2pc combo point procc and 4pc tricks

it's just wowhead has it the other way around. That is why I am confused.

wowhead has it correct.
    It USED to be the other way around

http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=890#see-also

kk just making sure it is still the 2pc tricks