Thread: Ret T10 Bonuses

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Ret T10 Bonuses

# Item - Paladin T10 Retribution 2P Bonus - Your Seals and Judgements deal 10% additional damage.
    Item - Paladin T10 Retribution 4P Bonus - Your melee attacks have a 4% chance to reset the cooldown on your Divine Storm ability.

Pros:
    More DPS on our main attacks- This also means more RV damage as well.

Cons:
    We won't be using the 4pc bonus, as our Rotation is clubbed as it is.

Discuss?

Re: Ret T10 Bonuses

I think that 2p is really good. I wouldn't be surprised if it stats to be used at arenas.

4p really doesn't make lots of sense. 4% is a very small rate, and ret "rotation" is too tight for this.

Pros freaking amazing 2p, cons lackluster 4p will amost certainly be changed.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Seems like we'll be wearing 2T9 and 2T10 at the same time throughout 3.3

Indeed, the 2p is quite godly but the 4p, well...it's a nice idea to give us a real proc to watch for but they need to think about it for a little bit more.

Change the proc to having a %10 chance of reseting our judge and then we're talking...or something along those lines.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    I see that very likely.

Change the proc to having a %10 chance of reseting our judge and then we're talking...or something along those lines.
    Maybe a reduced cooldown on Exorcism by 5 seconds? THAT would be a significant upgrade in DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Item - Paladin T10 Retribution 4P Bonus - Your melee attacks have a 4% chance to reset the cooldown on your Divine Storm ability.
    if "melee attacks" include auto swings, CS and DS then its pretty good. also it doesnt look like its gonna have an internal cooldown so theoritically you could spam DS if it procced all the time (practically you would use it 3 times top, and thats when the planets align)

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    if "melee attacks" include auto swings, CS and DS then its pretty good. also it doesnt look like its gonna have an internal cooldown so theoritically you could spam DS if it procced all the time (practically you would use it 3 times top, and thats when the planets align)
    CS (With it's 4 second CD) and Judgement still take priority- Besides, our CDs are so pushed together already that might make it worse.

Another idea for 4pc: Gives your Consecration, Holy Vengeance, and Blood Corruption a chance to be critical strikes.

This right here is the best answer anyones given. Imagine. 10% extra damage, WHILE our abilities crit. Cased Solved.

:P

But then again since CS is 110% Weapon damage. Maybe our new FCFS Rotation will be:

Judge, DS, CS, Etc

Can't wait to try it on the PTR

Sadly, as much as I wish. This would be way too OP in PvP. You would never go OOM and could heal all the time, like back in BC since you heal twice judge, then judge comes back up, in theory judge 4 times be full mana, heal some more.

Do I give you Ret Dreams?
    "It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80."

15+ Year Old Account

well at least we arent stuck in a full set again.. like t7-8
    i prefer to have choice
    And
    this time if there is ArP on the damn armor, god damn yell at blizz the loudest you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Garrosh
    But then again since CS is 110% Weapon damage. Maybe our new FCFS Rotation will be:
    *cough* 93% fully talented

97% with PvP gloves, but it's highly unrecommended for PvE unless your gloves are just that terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Im under the assumption that they forgot shamans existed so they just need to find a few minutes to draw up a few lines but just keep putting it off since they are too busy pretending to nerf paladins.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tèmpést
    97% with PvP gloves, but it's highly unrecommended for PvE unless your gloves are just that terrible.
    thats why i havent included them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    thats why i havent included them :P
    My tooltip is bugged then:

Do I give you Ret Dreams?
    "It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80."

RIP Knight-Lieutenant Nosredneh; LvL 70 Dwarf Retribution Paladin, Vanilla-End BC.

1st ever Epic- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11726 (lvl 56, won over a hunter.)
    followed by
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19323 when I dinged 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Garrosh
    My tooltip is bugged then
    CS = Crusader Strike
    DS = Divine Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    well at least we arent stuck in a full set again.. like t7-8
    i prefer to have choice
    And
    this time if there is ArP on the damn armor, god damn yell at blizz the loudest you can!
    *cough* 93% fully talented
    EDIT: Oh, and I want to do 10k DPS!
    Im under the assumption that they forgot shamans existed so they just need to find a few minutes to draw up a few lines but just keep putting it off since they are too busy pretending to nerf paladins.

I sense 4pc being changed.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

It might, but I could live with the 4-set bonus. It could prove useful to fill in a gap in the rotation when it does refresh at the right time. But, RNG sucks.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado
    Sol what is your ui setup? o.o
    looks like jasje's ui

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1680x1050.html

the 4pc eveen if DC/CS proc it will not be an upgrade over offset pieces, but that is fine. 2pc.

on a side not, t10 is dumb. this instance should have had 6pc and 8 pc bonuses. and maybe an option to trade in 232/258 t9 for new ilvl t9 of the same slot.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin