Shadow Priest in PVP

I think improved damage is not a good idea. Shadow priest is lack of the control in PVP. When the shadow damage or shadow skills has critical strike. It has a chance to reset the cooldown on psychic scream. So it must be in deep shadow talent. It is very helpful to shadow priest in PVP.

Re: Shadow Priest in PVP

Sorry if this is already out there (l2search) but can someone link me a pvp shadow build for BGs and not arenas?

thanks

tbh in BGs i would use something like http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...bky8ji1,,10554

i would like improved damage... AND improved CC. we aren't totally useless as it stands, but tbh.... go disc...

I don't get why people keep asking for RNG procs...
    As a shadowpriest you should know that wont happen, seeing they REMOVED blackout cause it was RNG and not something they wanted for pvp.
    No, RNG talents are bad for pvp.

Something else would be good, but seeing everything is "fine and dandy" with shadowpriests these days, don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cham
    I don't get why people keep asking for RNG procs...
    As a shadowpriest you should know that wont happen, seeing they REMOVED blackout cause it was RNG and not something they wanted for pvp.
    No, RNG talents are bad for pvp.

Something else would be good, but seeing everything is "fine and dandy" with shadowpriests these days, don't count on it.
    what's funny is that blackout proc'd about 3-4x per minute, so the opponent has MORE uptime NOW than they did, RNG or not, it was better for spriests to have people hitting on them less

loved running away as i dot someone up and then blackout procs, stopping them in their tracks long enough for me to drop combat and mount (in a bg of course)

but no, imp damage doesn't help the problems of horrible mobility and the inability to tank even though blizz thinks spriests are caster tanks

I get by .... JUST in pvp. By pvp I mean BG'S ofcourse. When I have my cd's I can take nearly anyone on. But if a rogue catches me off-guard / have no cd's. Fucked is the only word I can think of.

<Insert Troll Picture Here>

We need some interesting mechanics and debuffs that do more then just damage or give people a better chance to hit our victim.

Look at how warlocks and mages play, with their debuffs that que them to use their abilities at the right times, etc.

As it stands now, we're relying on fairly old and outdated mechanics to get the job done.... basic fears, a castable silence, dots that do nothing but deal damage... and don't get me started on Vampiric Embrace.

I'm hoping that in Cata, we'll get more then just a re-castable Mind Blast. I'd like our new "nuke" to have some new PVP utility as well.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow