Thread: T10 looks

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T10 looks

I think I like it, how about you guys?

Re: T10 looks

The rogue t10 looks like those guys from 9.

Note: 9, the movie.

The color scheme could be better, but I like the armor's design. It's cool that the two shoulder plates are different, though I think they could have done a better job with the skull one.

Overall I'd say it's on-par with T7, behind T8, and ahead of T9.

It's still early, surely they'll have a better, more finished high quality version of the set. Just right now, it's look too boring.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0
    The rogue t10 looks like those guys from 9.

Note: 9, the movie.
    Ohh wow, it does.
    And I've yet to see any of the classes I play so QQ

PLZ PLZ change the rogue helms!

DK T10 looks cool, but WTF no helm yet?! we are the only class that this happened to

I like the looks. Especially the difference in the shoulders.
    But what i like most is that it looks like heavy plate. It makes you look HEAVY!
    I dont like the ultra thin plate we had in some WOTLK gear so far. So this is an improbement.
    I am happy and cant wait to see the headpiece

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

hunter t10: cryptstalker anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by rillak
    hunter t10: cryptstalker anyone?
    That was probably my favorite hunter set..

Well, Season2 and Season3 Arena looked pretty cool also as long as you took the helmet graphic off.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

Druid, hunter & rogue sets look great so far. The plate ones are kind of plain. I always liked the looks of the geists in wow & now I get to be one, oh happy days! They also remind me of scarecrow from the latest batman game, instant win.

The warrior set looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

where is everyone seeing the rogue set? i can only see DK, druid, hunter and warrior

Quote Originally Posted by kyris
    where is everyone seeing the rogue set? i can only see DK, druid, hunter and warrior
    The larger image below them.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoid
    The larger image below them.
    ah, thats the issue, i wasent checking the front page, i was looking at the sets on the wow news site

I am surprised that nobody (as of yet) mentioned the Death Knight set looking like a downgraded version of the Lich King's armor, with the shoulderpads looking similar, boots looking kinda similar and the upper part of the chest armor showing some resemblence as well. I wouldnt be surprised if the currently missing helmet would look somewhat similar too.

The Rogue set looks great, they really do look like geists. The rest of the armors is okay too, though for some reason, I dont like the warrior shoulderpads, for some reasons the boar snouts just dont do it for me.
    The sets seem to nail the feeling of the whole theme. They look twisted and nasty.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but it looks as though they're going for Scourge themed designs. Units that are in the Scourge army are the inspiration for each set.

Druid: Crypt Stalker
    Hunter: Crypt Lord
    Rogue: Geist
    Warrior: Those newly released Vrykul warriors
    DK: DK (this set looks Arthas inspired, it has skulls in many of the same places his set does [but then again, most of them do])
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima22689
    I think I like it, how about you guys?
    I thought of samus aran at first to be honest, but that was from the image with no shoulders xD

It looks kind of nice so far, clearly modeled after the Lich King's armor, but its T10 and its from Icecrown so its only natural and it still looks good.
    I can't give a final verdict though until I see how the helmet looks.

Deleted

I quite like the looks of the sets revealed so far, as for not being able to see the finished helm design im not bothered as i hide the helms anyways

Altho the rogue hat looks odd