Thread: T10 looks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: T10 looks

It's meh for me, But it's certainly a step up from T9 -_- T8 looks the best by far imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Here's hoping Paladin T10 looks decent.
    We all know it won't....

Quote Originally Posted by Admuntour
    It looks kind of nice so far, clearly modeled after the Lich King's armor, but its T10 and its from Icecrown so its only natural and it still looks good.
    I can't give a final verdict though until I see how the helmet looks.
    They have yet to make a helmet for DKs (or most classes really, the only exception that comes to mind is the judgement set) that looks decent. So just like since vanilla release, I will be playing with helmets off.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Personal opinions (worth what you paid for 'em):

Warrior: Awesome. A+.

Death Knight: Looks like a death knight. Doesn't scream "amzing," though. A-.

Druid: I really like it... except for the "antlers." OTOH, how often do you actually see Druid gear? A-.

Rogue: I love the helmet... and loathe the rest. C+ (A- for the helm; D for the rest).

Hunter: Absolutely unimpressed... nothing about this says Hunter to me; nothing about this says tier gear. C.

Eagerly awaiting 'lock gear...

Rogue looks like Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid DD

I love the interface not to display helm,for druid helm.
    You can't use this while stunned.

Overall I like them I'm satisfied. The DK and Warrior ones are both very cool I also like the Druid one. Definetly don't mind the rogue one but also not my favorite. The hunter one is the only one I'm kinda meh about not that exciting. Like it a lot better then tier 9 but like others have said maybe not at much as 8. Can't wait to see the rest though

Warrior looks aweseome, though the sweet colorations on them also help. The hunter one is really unexciting, and the lamest unfitting colorizations of all time doesn't help it any (barf, poop, and dust colors yay!). Looks like no effort at all was put into the hunter set when you look at the details on the other ones.

DK Armor looks awesome. Why? Cause it's based on the armor Arthas was wearing in W3 (and is wearing right now, obviously)

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...hknight_hd.jpg (I'm sure the blue one is the PVE Tier 10 one)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...rostmourne.jpg

See the resemblances? Love it.

I don't know, it says DK to me, just that it doesn't have lots of bells and whistles.

Plain. Elegant. I'm going to walk up to you and steal your soul.

Gets the job done.

10/10

Model-wise it looks fine but not too special, but it fits the class.
    Color-wise it's completely crap, too much "bright" colors and color-tints and just too much color in general, which is bad.

I think the DK one is great. I love the model. You don't see those kind of shoulders too often where they have 2 different styles. The colors are fine but they could have had some better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive
    Model-wise it looks fine but not too special, but it fits the class.
    Color-wise it's completely crap, too much "bright" colors and color-tints and just too much color in general, which is bad.
    Yeah after watching the video on the front page im wondering if the color is based on your Race?

If so it would appear mine is gonna be the nasty Red/Green one (Ho ho ho!). Personally if they'd just replace the grean with a dark color it wouldn't be so bad.

But yeah the shoulders are like the lich kings which = win IMO.

(just noticed the Lich king has 4 spikes where the t10 appears to have 3 /shrug)

its cool how blizzzard is having a theme party =D
    can se some recemblence from arthas gear aswell.
    to bad blizz gona ruin it all with the most ugly helm as always :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by -JaNuS-
    PLZ PLZ change the rogue helms!
    no thats the best part.

I like them, they're much better than the t9 sets.

Am i right in saying that the clour changes depending on race?

p.s. the rogue let's are nice, i like to see they're keeping with the weirdness for rogue sets, like in the t8