Thread: Warlock Tier 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Warlock Tier 10

Great bonuses now. Damage is so much preferable over haste!

With soulfire added to the 2-piece, and tc showing demo as the highest dps-spec before setbonuses, it might be a bit too strong.

They will probably nerf it before it goes live . Just look at this 1:1 decimation weaving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5AGEQbMrzg

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    They will probably nerf it before it goes live . Just look at this 1:1 decimation weaving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5AGEQbMrzg
    I found it hilarious that more people weren't bitching about this. I didn't try it out on the PTR or anything, but just the idea of SF spamming is RETARDEDLY overpowered if it's kept as it currently is lol.

4pT10 isnt supporting affliction that muchs, its boosting demonspec

the proc has a 45% uptime, it wont be on when u put corruption, hence, half ur dots will run without having the damage increase... unless they make it like an aura

on, and demonology, isnt that op, drain soul execute is doing more dps, while dots are running, this soulfirespam just starts 10% earlyer

before that destro gets so far ahead that they wont overtake it

oh, and because 0-41-30 would be interesting, blizzard will nerf soulfire damage somewhere since they dont want people to take 40-31, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    I LOL'ed at that vid pretty hard. No way that will escape nerfing before live. At least I hope not.

I love the idea of afflict becoming viable/comparable vs destruction on dps output. Aff is by far my fav spec, so I feel cheap and dirty when I whore myself out as destro right now just because it is better dps and MOAR BURST. Course, I'd feel worse if I had to run as demo. Uggh, demo is the lock version of BM-Hunters, please please no. Not that, anything but that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.

SF spam only avaiable below 35% Hp.

would you like a video of an affliction warlock drainsouling the same target dummy with 1%hp ?

drain soul is 17k every tick

average damage is more then soulfire

hence its why these things are executes, get over it

Something (like decimation) isn't overpowered because it does alot of damage the last 35%.

What you need to look at is the total damage from 100% to 0%.

the saddest thing about decimation, is that the spec itself is so easy
    3.0 affliction was pretty hard to maximise dps for most

decimation is like, apply 3 dots and spam shadowbolt, use meta when off cooldown or at interesting moment

boss drops under 35, spam 1 button.

Quote Originally Posted by zacheryah2
    would you like a video of an affliction warlock drainsouling the same target dummy with 1%hp ?

drain soul is 17k every tick

average damage is more then soulfire

hence its why these things are executes, get over it
    Oh yeah, true. My brain must be in execute range right now due to sleep deprivation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel
    Long story short, my voidwalker is borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by zacheryah2
    the saddest thing about decimation, is that the spec itself is so easy
    3.0 affliction was pretty hard to maximise dps for most

decimation is like, apply 3 dots and spam shadowbolt, use meta when off cooldown or at interesting moment

boss drops under 35, spam 1 button.
    If you break down affliction it's not really more complicated. You cast haunt when it's off cd...

Also, are you sure one-button spam below 35% is the best dps? You don't want to keep immolate (with 4set) for the proc? And no dots for molten core procs?

ok, 1button spam under 35% and 1 immolate recast

15+ Year Old Account

the 4set bonus, wonder if it applies to dots already up, cos if they need recasting that 4set bonus is so useless for affliction.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.