Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 10 Armor Sets - HD Preview (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Velafas
    Ok so here's the truth. Blizz pissed their pants because of upcoming MMO's, released raids early, came up with quick ideas for the final tier of the game so they could continue their fast progress on Cataclysm. It's a real shame.....first the Priest/Lock/Mage tier 9 look-a-like and now this.....
    Please Blizz you know that we're paying you good money here...we expect better effort in gear.
    Thank god I play lock because if I chose other classes I'd either have swine flu (warrior), have the same looking gear over and over again (Dk), Look like a fart face (rogue), A pedo with a leather gimp suit (hunter) or a thorn that fell out of a huge tree (druid).
    Let's just hope Warlock will look great....ffs Blizz this was what we were waiting for....the final tier of WOTLK. You could have put more effort into it.
    Honestly, the rogue tier is kickass and fart face is one of the lamest insults to the awesome helm yet, and if the druid tier is a thorn that fell from a tree, I'd say thorns are motherfucking great if they look like that. And really, having boars on the shoulders of the warrior tier does not permit a non-imaginative insult involving swine flu, if fact, boars are incredibly deadly. And yes, nobody is a big fan of the hunter gear but please, "pedo with a leather gimp suit"? *sigh*

I will, however, agree with the DK comment, there has been almost no variation in DK gear so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Velafas
    Ok so here's the truth. Blizz pissed their pants because of upcoming MMO's, released raids early, came up with quick ideas for the final tier of the game so they could continue their fast progress on Cataclysm. It's a real shame.....first the Priest/Lock/Mage tier 9 look-a-like and now this.....
    Please Blizz you know that we're paying you good money here...we expect better effort in gear.
    Thank god I play lock because if I chose other classes I'd either have swine flu (warrior), have the same looking gear over and over again (Dk), Look like a fart face (rogue), A pedo with a leather gimp suit (hunter) or a thorn that fell out of a huge tree (druid).
    Let's just hope Warlock will look great....ffs Blizz this was what we were waiting for....the final tier of WOTLK. You could have put more effort into it.
    You QQ far to much this is the best looking tier so far and they didn't recycle or use the same tier for different classes this time. They put a lot of work into making the designs for what they are gonna put it I know you obviously don't understand what it takes to design and produce these things in an MMO but they are doing a damn good job with these sets.

The obvious:

DK = Arthas?
    Druid = Yogg FurionSaron
    Rogue = Geist
    Warrior = King Ymiron
    Hunter = Mother Fuckin Cryptlord

Now speculation
    Mage = Something along the Blue Dragonflight/Malygos
    Warlock = Lich
    Shaman = Totem codpiece
    Priest = Val'kyr
    Unsubscribed due to terrible internet.

80 Draenei Shaman
    80 Dwarf Death Knight

"Note that you CAN'T use Far Sight and and Sentry Totem at the same time. It would be far too overpowered to be able to watch your totem watch you do stuff." - I forgot

I think they did a really good job making these sets fit the icecrown/scourge theme, however most of them seem to have nothing to do with the class they are for.
    Also, the druid helm is just plain odd. And I don't know why they keep thinking that we'll like to wear helms that hide our entire head (good thing you can hide it).

Edit: I think this has been mentioned, but I see no reason at all to show models on humans for classes that can't be human. You can't get a real feel for the set that way.

Hunter - lolhorn

"HEY! Let's give warriors pigs on their shoulders!"
    "YEAH!!!!"
    jeezzzzz....

TBH none of the sets stand out to me as being amazing like with tier 6.

Thanks to addgreenmana for the signature.

if you dont like the gear, dont get it. Im sure that all of us who prefer the stats on the gear and not so much how we look will be glad that you dont run ICC

oh and by the way, Noggenfogger & Deviate Delight for the win

what is the dks helm going 2 look like?

Re: Tier 10 Armor Sets - HD Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Templar
    Warrior set is awesome 8). *goes off to gear up warrior ready for icecrown*
    These sets look highly original ( besides the deathknight set) and definitely fit each class and its unique look. The Rogue set fits the class perfectly IMO, with the jegged horns coming out of the shoulders and the one glowing eye covered in a stiched helm, grats to the designers on this one!

The warrior set looked so nice from a distance, then I notice there were boars on the shoulders... WTF is this, an epic hogger set? Bad choice IMO, Hogger belongs to lvl 5 players, Dragon heads should of been forged on to the shoulders, at least that would of matched the horns :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzil
    "HEY! Let's give warriors pigs on their shoulders!"
    "YEAH!!!!"
    jeezzzzz....
    People, it's a godamn boar on the warrior shoulders, a creature known for being tough, not to be confused with the pig, who is content with lying in a pool of shit.

How can people say it's a pig anyways? have you seen any pigs with tusks lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I though I saw a dwarf mage when I looked at the sets, but no, it was a warrior.... that was wearing my old T8.

Did nobody else see the resemblance yet?

I LOLd hard at the druid and rogue set. Druid looks like two eyes on tentacles, "like something out of the Star Wars cantina" as a guildie put it. And a green blob in the rogue face? I can only fear what they are doing to the rest. Man, what happened to the lock greatness sets from BC?

Nice vid when I saw the rogue set i was worried but video puts a little justice to the set Still I know blizz pays its designers to do better than that. I could have created better for everyone....

Just a thought... We ARE openly invading Icecrown right? Because the impression i get from these sets is that we are sneaking in the ranks of the scourge, waiting to poison whatever it is arthas has to eat/drink(if he does).
    Again, just a thought >_>

Mainly because I just found out and me being an eager shaman wanted to share this with you guys... Registered for it

I like it honestly, frigid tribal shaman. Elks, buffalo that sort of thing. Hope you guys like it too.

edit: Cuz I suck at linking photos

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator

Dinneredit: Spam removed.

Dk and warrior tier look great, what's with all the plate haters in here? I think the rogue t10 is ugly as hell, and druids well, they should just start making druid tier invisible since you guys are just gonna wind up as trees haha