Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Kungen good or a bad player?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohhrly
    Seriouslly, I've been checking out Kungen, I do not understand him, he got 583 defense but still he sockets his stuffs with +10 defense +15 stamina gems ? Can somebody explain ? + he also enchant his gloves with +20 agility instead of +18 Stamina, why does he want to have to much defense?
    He can have Def capped with no god damn Defense gems, it's so stupid!

I dont see, is it really him that is playing the charachter or is he hiring another another noob to play his character? Because it seems like he can't play his character!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Mill&n=Kungen

I just wonder if someone could explain wth he is doing?

*sigh*

You are a moron. Work it out mate, he wants avoidance, with diminishing returns, a +20 dodge gem is far inferior to a +20 defence gem: +miss, +parry and +dodge which doesn't diminish.

42.3k health unbuffed is obviously all he needs, and with 29.38% dodge, 21.94% parry and 12.52% miss chance he has a ridiculous amount of avoidance. Also, unbuffed his 27k armour gives him a near 64% reduction to physical damage, which will be even higher when fully buffed.

And lets not forget items with sockets look far prettier with the bonus: his legs give 93 stamina, 10 dodge rating and 10 defence from sockets alone, Whereas if he gemms straight stamina he would only be at 90...

He's also using the SoH shoulder ench, further evidence he's got all the health he needs.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

For tanking at Heroic ToC 25 level, the bosses hit so hard that you need to socket as much avoidance as possible without losing too much stamina. The reason for the +10 def +15 stam gems and the +10 dodge +15 stam gems is to squeeze out as much avoidance as possible while still maintaining a stamina gain. Also the socket bonuses for the tanking gear in heroic ToC 25 usually give between +6 to +12 stamina as a socket bonus. So the stamina loss is very minimal if you socket for the socket bonus using hybrid stamina gems that improve your avoidance slightly. Don't look down on these hybrid gems, while the bonus might seem little they all add up and give a sizable % gain to avoidance in the end

Well this thread is going to turn out hilarious.
    But for anyone who doesn't know why avoidance is so great on Anub fight, it's for the add tanking, where avoidance is king.

Anyone who does not understand the fight, or thinks he has gemmed stupid, are just plain retards.

I always get kicks from people who think they know best when and they argue and argue, and they just embarass themselves because they show their own stupidity.

It will be interesting to see who shows up in this thread thinking they know best, when all they do is show how dumb they are.

COMMENCE !!!!

He is stacking alot 10 dodge and 15 stam gems and 10 defence and 15 stam gems....
    That is kinda failure beacuse he is just gaining 3% extra dodge with those sockets.
    Plus he got 583 defence that alot over the cap.
    Also his shoulder is alot of failure beacuse the best is 30 stam and 15 resil.....
    I mean he is trying to improve his defence and dodge instead of increasing his stamina.
    I mean he is getting payed alot of money what i know of atm... so i think he should know his calss better than that.
    His expertise gear is not alot of expertise its just alot of defence and dodge sockets... Instead of stacking stamina and expertise gems....

I write this beacuse he is getting payed and dont know about his class to a 100%
    Why should he be getting payed when he dont keep up with his class and gets carried by the guild.

I really got no further comments ...

/grabs some pop-corn from the other guy and see the fight between fanboys and hateboys....Lowers the voice cause feels the *LEAVE KUNGEN ALONE* Scream comming...and i was just passed on a channel that was showing britney...Sign?
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Hah. He deleted his post saying that defense doesn't give avoidance.
    lolfail.

I bet his next 258 upgrade will be his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by chakke1992
    He is stacking alot 10 dodge and 15 stam gems and 10 defence and 15 stam gems....
    That is kinda failure beacuse he is just gaining 3% extra dodge with those sockets.
    Plus he got 583 defence that alot over the cap.
    Also his shoulder is alot of failure beacuse the best is 30 stam and 15 resil.....
    I mean he is trying to improve his defence and dodge instead of increasing his stamina.
    I mean he is getting payed alot of money what i know of atm... so i think he should know his calss better than that.
    His expertise gear is not alot of expertise its just alot of defence and dodge sockets... Instead of stacking stamina and expertise gems....

I write this beacuse he is getting payed and dont know about his class to a 100%
    Why should he be getting payed when he dont keep up with his class and gets carried by the guild.

I really got no further comments ...
    +1 retard in this post, ill try to keep count ^^

Hilarious that someone thinks defence has a cap limit too. There is no cap for defense

Deleted

I just couldn't resist.

The defense cap ? How much is it ?

Moar popcorn..

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh
    By gemming Defense he gains avoidance? thats new. go down in your hole, fanboi
    This is a LEGENDARY FAIL !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    "Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors
    Originally Posted by Nakatoir (Blue Tracker)
    Off-spec healers such as Shadow, Elemental, Paladin and Laser Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Dvargolle
    I just couldn't resist.

The defense cap ? How much is it ?

Moar popcorn..
    [me=Zagnaphein]passes you a coke![/me]
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

10+ Year Old Account

If i were Kungen, or any other of a famous guild i would logout everytime in a pretty nice mage nonset armour... just for the laughs on the forums... gemmed and enchanted ofc
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter
    Who cares???
    "I've been checking out Kungen"
    Seriously, let him play his char alone you parasite...
    He is apparently a good tank in a good guild, and thats why he is famous.

To quote Kologarn - YOU FAIL! -
    Now leave his Armory page and alone...
    ^----- This mister OP..
    Esp. the QUOTE!

What im meaning is that he is getting 3% avoidence total with those gems and such but its still his expertise gear and that is his MT gear it should be alot of expertise and stamina in his gear.
    The point of being a MT is that u need to take alot of dmg as mt To build good amount of threat.
    I just telling that he is getting payed and dont know 100% what his doing ...
    Look at this dude inst3ad peeps....

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zrigos&n=Ethum

/Chakkeboii

the other night we wasted over a hour regemming one of our tanks so he could be like kungen!
    true story, and the end result was amazing btw... fun wol parses

What im meaning is that he is getting 3% avoidence total with those gems and such but its still his expertise gear and that is his MT gear it should be alot of expertise and stamina in his gear.
    The point of being a MT is that u need to take alot of dmg as mt To build good amount of threat.

/Chakkeboii
    You are totally wrong and it is you who doesn't know what you are talking about, and me getting alot of satisfaction from telling you this. HAHA.

/Chakkeboii
    Why is this guy better? Does he get payed more? Gooood the stupidity .. it burns!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

didnt bother reading this entire thread as it seems no one is actualy answering the OP's post..

anyways, the reason he's stacking avoidence gems is its honestly more valuable them just stam.

by stacking avoidence, he gains dodge,parry and miss chance. there is no DM on miss chance and so you can stack the hell out of it to bring your total avoidence up to impressive levels. my DK in his shit gear has def stacked his way to 61% avoidence across the board. try doing that with just dodge and parry.

also, its not like hes ignoring stam all together, hes just not taking the 30stam gems.

avoidence > just HP. more tanks need to learn this.

/Chakkeboii
    FAIL