Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T10 Shaman Elemental Set

When I first saw the classes set bonuses I got quite interested in it.

But I think this wasthe best part of all!

Item - Shaman T10 Elemental 4P Bonus - The cooldown on your Lava Burst ability is reduced by 15 sec. (15 sec) . So I then we can use lavaburst all time^^. (fuck off lightning bolt).

But I guess it's 1,5 sec.

Using 4 pieces of T10 in pvp and spam lavaburst + bloodlust would be quite OP ;D

Re: T10 Shaman Elemental Set

Nah Blizzard is going to make us shamans OP i mean there is nothing wrong with a negative 7 second cooldown on lava burst.

Get ready to see 4p T10 shamans in arena :P

Edited to fix my retarded spelling

A lot of the numbers are stupidly op, I think the wording is right so we know basically what the set bonuses will be, just not exactly. The Hunter T2 is 5% chance auto shot will increase the damage of the Hunter and his/her pet by 15% for until canceled. Just a tad op

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

It will be 1.5 seconds.

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    It will be 1.5 seconds.

Ruin my fantasy lol. i kid i kid

These set bonus's are rather good but question i feel like asking is how does it feel vs other set bonus's. for example increased flameshock duriation

Quote Originally Posted by Fenthis
    Ruin my fantasy lol. i kid i kid

These set bonus's are rather good but question i feel like asking is how does it feel vs other set bonus's. for example increased flameshock duriation
    I'd say it's more comparable to the current tier9 4piece, which increases the damage of Lava Burst by 20%. If it is in fact 1.5 second, I will be disappointed.

1.5s/8s= 0.1875= 18.75% damage increase of your Lava Burst.

Not only is this lower overall Lava Burst damage, it is less burst. I hope it is a 2 second reduction, which would be a 25% damage increase, 5% more than current and loss of burst.

For me, this would be about a 5% increase in dps tier bonus, which is pretty good, but not game breaking.

2 set is rather week espcially when we get 4 set means less lb more lvb and the fact it doesn't include cl is just wrong ! They buff cl then they throw this I belive the 2 set is only 175 dps increase which is not atractive at all and it means haste is a bit more important stat as well.

idk if that 2p bonus could be efficiently useful to boost up our dps. 15% crit rating is huge tho, but its only last for 15 secs. i've made some simple calculation for this.
    (*EM = Elemental Mastery)

180 secs (EM CD) - 15 secs (the duration of EM buff) - 82.5 secs (the time taken for casting 60 LB on 700++ haste rate) - 60 secs (the bonus from 2p t10 set on 60 LB cast) - the remaining time (approximately GCD of FS + time taken for casting LvB) = EM refreshed.

that mean, u have to build your haste through 700++ (which is not a big deal for high end geared shammy tho) and spam like about 60 LB just to make this bonus useful. i'm rarely use EM on raid. and i think EM itself is useful at most only on pvp. its also for the instant cast effect, not for the crits buff. i'd rather have more haste proc than crit proc for pve, since ele shammy crit rate is pretty high from the first place. so its kinda useless for me.... the same goes to 4p bonus, its not appealing me at all.

if blizz want to make EM useful on raid, i'd rather have EM back on earlier patch 3.0 (30 secs duration of EM buff). that way, the EM glyph should be more appealing as well.

this is what i've been thinking to make the ele shammy t10 bonus comparable and competitive among the other caster class and even the enhance set

2p bonus = lightning overload proc'd spell deal 10% (or more) damage
    4p bonus = your lava burst consume your flame shock and deal an additional flame burst damage (flame shock dot be an instant damage)

pretty cool huh ;P.

The 2 piece bonus is just plain bad, and the 4 piece is mediocre at best. Even with the additional stats T10 is just going to beat out T9 and if there are a decent number of non-tier pieces in ICC pull for those because unless something is done I just don't see that Set Bonus being valuable.

Well, it appears I was right, and that it was a 1.5 second cooldown -- a huge disappointment. Not only is this less of a bonus to Lava Burst than our current 4piece, it also reduces our Lightning Bolt damage due to needing to cast it more. Less burst, less overall damage, overall bad.

true t9 is so much better set bonus wise because 20% more LvB dmg owns shaving off only a little bit off the cd so i think 4pc will be better unless the stats just over ride the set bonus

So the 2pc t10 reduces the cooldown of elementary mastery of about 1 minute and 10 seconds? Just an estimate.

edited: If you get about 30 LBs off in one minute, then after 2 minutes EM will be up.

I can't see how the 4pc can be bad if you are casting you highest damage spell more often.

Where is Binkenstein when you need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    I'd say it's more comparable to the current tier9 4piece, which increases the damage of Lava Burst by 20%. If it is in fact 1.5 second, I will be disappointed.

1.5s/8s= 0.1875= 18.75% damage increase of your Lava Burst.

Not only is this lower overall Lava Burst damage, it is less burst. I hope it is a 2 second reduction, which would be a 25% damage increase, 5% more than current and loss of burst.

For me, this would be about a 5% increase in dps tier bonus, which is pretty good, but not game breaking.
    In ~100 secs (80 only for Cds, 15 for casts[no haste] and 5 for travel time ) you cast 10 LvB's

With the tier 10 4pc (kilt kilt kilt) it will be ~85 secs (65 for CDs, 15 for casts [no haste] , 5 for travel time) you will cast 10 LvB's

So, it WILL be a HUGE improvement.

sig by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Burgatt
    In ~100 secs (80 only for Cds, 15 for casts[no haste] and 5 for travel time ) you cast 10 LvB's

With the tier 10 4pc (kilt kilt kilt) it will be ~85 secs (65 for CDs, 15 for casts [no haste] , 5 for travel time) you will cast 10 LvB's

So, it WILL be a HUGE improvement.
    Regardless, tier9 4set is far superior.

On top of this, by reducing our Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning damage we are further gibbing our scaling with crit.

Well, here's to hoping it is improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Regardless, tier9 4set is far superior.

On top of this, by reducing our Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning damage we are further gibbing our scaling with crit.

Well, here's to hoping it is improved.
    I know, but we cant look only for the bonus, the stats will be massacrating. 160SP from a 258 leg, and ICC will drop 277.

I can see it already, EleShammy LFG Daily Heroic, 5.5k SP.

sig by Winter Blossom

Both Elemental t10 set bonuses are nothing compared to many of the other bonuses other classes and specs get.

Just look at enhance:
    2piece- 12% additional dmg for 15 seconds every 1 minute...
    4piece- Each time the beneficial effect of your Maelstrom Weapon talent reaches 5 charges, you have a 15% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 second.....

What is going on? ???

i just am so bummed seeing enhancment awesome set bonuses and other amazing set bonuses all increasing classes damage by 10-15% or boosting crit chance on thier main spells by 5% ... idk i am just bummed especially with 4pc, /pray for improvment

These are by far some of the worst set bonuses I have seen in a long time. And probably the worst t10 set bonus so far. Hopefully they will realize how bad these 2 bonuses are and change them to something a little bit more beneficial like elemental mastery also lets you deal 20% additional spell damage or something more along the lines of what the other dps classes got.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

If elemental mastery cooldown is reduced by 1 sec every time we hit with a LB, our "rotation" is going to be a helluva lot more fun. Right now it's pretty easy to master which makes gear do all the work for us. (I can easily push ~5k dps on dummies unbuffed using 2 buttons.) It'd probably be a priority rotation like FS -> EM -> LvB -> LB (-> CL to fit into the shortest "cd-gaps").

Awesome!? 5 instead of 4 buttons to push! In my case, with my keybinds 3 instead of 2.
    This will require mad skillz I foresee...

Really if you haven't used EM in pve till now you are failed shamans ... this is like having trinkets with use effects and never touching them .... And ye .. the bonuses aren't that great if you are standing like a turret casting non stop, but i really hope there are no patchwerk fights in IC. And when you consider that you will be moving having the opportunity to throw more lava bursts will be a great set bonus.