Need help (Resto Druid Help)

I'm pretty new to my resto druid in Arena's. I currently have 2 possible Specs for it.

Restokin
    or Full Resto

Currently running 3's with either

Druid/Warrior/DK or
    Druid/DK/Shaman

I only have about 575 Resilience at the moment, but no matter what I do, my hots never seem to be enough to allow me to live long enough to keep my team mates alive, i always drop really fast.

I know part of this is due to my resilience being a bit low..

any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Need help (Resto Druid Help)

List your glyphs and link exact specs please. It may be possible to increase your survivability outside more resilience, depending on them.

Alot of gear that is not optimized for resto. But you're probably just doing it wrong with the healing.

10+ Year Old Account

The gear with hit can actually pass since hit and spell pen become important in high end arenas since you don't want your cyclone to fail to RNG, though you are seriously undergeared to be competitive in that bracket. Even keeping hots up nonstop to be ready to swiftmend you will have trouble.
    As for your second spec, you mentioned going a bit deeper into balance, though you went too far in for what you want. Something like http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00531050000000 is what you want for that, and you definitely want to swap out that IS glyph for Barkskin.

Understood about being undergeared, and the only pieces that arent optimized for resto that have +hit on them are pve pieces i've yet to replace.. and as far as the gear goes.. yes im aware i can buy furious with triumph.. problem is I dont have a ton of time to run stuff to get triumph badges.. 3.3 will change that a little bit obviously.. i do run VoA every chance i get, i just hit 80 a couple of weeks ago.. im farming up the furious accessories, boots/belt/a ring as we speak since its av weekend.. but how am i expected to get better gear if i can't get gear to be competitive in arena's?

My druid has slightly worse gear (~520resil and 1850 sp) and he doesn't really have any problems vs people who aren't in full relentless w/T2 weps. Just make sure you are LOSing and pre hotting. Pop Barkskin when you know your gonna eat heavy burst and spam spam spam hots. barkskin can and will make the difference in you surviving burst and if you dont have any hots up before you eat a CS+KS or HOJ then you HAVE to trinket it and get some shit going or your probably not going to live.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend