Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimraven
    2% chance to gain 20% for 10 seconds??!?!?!?!
    First blizzard says "until it's canceled" and everyone is like wow good job blizzard

    and then blizzard turns around, thinks for a bit "hm but this is a warrior class, we cannot make them happy" and nerfs it to the ground

    not even looking forward for T10, thank you very much blizzard
    hopefully there will be well itemized pieces that I can pick instead of tier since well it sucks big time

    Probably the worst Tier out of all T7 T8 T9 T10
    Good job on making end game Tier worthless
    You are very wrong, this bonus is AMAZING - Rend is always up 100% of the time on your current target and sometimes on secondary targets as well. That means it will tick at least 20 times/minute. Deep wounds ticks once per second for 6 seconds and has very close to 100% uptime, that's 60 ticks/minute - but let's be conservative here and say 40/min.

    (20+40)/60 secs = 1 tick/sec. 2% chance to proc on each tick means this will have ~1.2PPM for 10 sec duration means this buff will be up 20% of the time (assuming no ICD). This setbonus is roughly on par with the mirror of truth proc.

  2. #82

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovismaximus
    You are very wrong, this bonus is AMAZING - Rend is always up 100% of the time on your current target and sometimes on secondary targets as well. That means it will tick at least 20 times/minute. Deep wounds ticks once per second for 6 seconds and has very close to 100% uptime, that's 60 ticks/minute - but let's be conservative here and say 40/min.

    (20+40)/60 secs = 1 tick/sec. 2% chance to proc on each tick means this will have ~1.2PPM for 10 sec duration means this buff will be up 20% of the time (assuming no ICD). This setbonus is roughly on par with the mirror of truth proc.
    No sir, I am fury
    You are wrong

  3. #83

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    I don't know maybe its me but does it seem like the DK 4piece pushes you towards unholy and being in unholy presence, The way I read it (I havent been on ptr or have had the chance to run any numbers whatsover so this is purely speculation) It seems as though being in unholy presence and having your runes A:refresh faster and B: being able to push abilities out faster due to unholy presence GCD reduction and C: being able to keep that buff/proc up by pushing those abilities faster would outweigh the 15% dmg buff from blood presence. Blizz I hate the unholy tree it's boring it doesnt feel like it has any oomph compared to blood or frost stop trying to push me that way with 4 piece bonuses.
    p.s. I also feel as though T9 set bonus pushes unholy too with the disease crit.

  4. #84

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimraven

    and then blizzard turns around, thinks for a bit "hm but this is a warrior class, we cannot make them happy" and nerfs it to the ground
    QQ more golden boy of WoW. Anyone who kicks up such a fuss for PTR stuff can languish in their tears.

  5. #85

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna
    QQ more golden boy of WoW. Anyone who kicks up such a fuss for PTR stuff can languish in their tears.
    How is that a QQ'ing?
    All I am saying is that blizzard first introduces something good, and then changes to something completely different. It is like black and white which pisses me off. I mean yeah 20% AP with 100% uptime maybe a little too much but hell 2% chance to get 20% AP for 10s is maybe as good as T8 2pc bonus - 150 hate ( absolute crap )
    As for T8 it's fine, because that is not the end game tier, but from T10 you would expect something more powerfull than that.

  6. #86

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Merazine
    I don't know maybe its me but does it seem like the DK 4piece pushes you towards unholy and being in unholy presence, The way I read it (I havent been on ptr or have had the chance to run any numbers whatsover so this is purely speculation) It seems as though being in unholy presence and having your runes A:refresh faster and B: being able to push abilities out faster due to unholy presence GCD reduction and C: being able to keep that buff/proc up by pushing those abilities faster would outweigh the 15% dmg buff from blood presence. Blizz I hate the unholy tree it's boring it doesnt feel like it has any oomph compared to blood or frost stop trying to push me that way with 4 piece bonuses.
    p.s. I also feel as though T9 set bonus pushes unholy too with the disease crit.
    The bonus is as good for any spec. It will take you 6 seconds to dump all your runes the first time. After those 6 seconds you should be putting your runes on cooldown the instant they come back up, refreshing the buff, meaning the uptime should be near 100%. (You don't have to use all 6 runes again for them to all to be on cooldown again. They will all be on cooldown again the instant you use the first rune to refresh, even if there is only one second left on the next rune.)

    As for people not understanding the Heart Strike change... Obliterate (and probably SS once it works properly on the PTR) do somewhere between 25-30% of your damage. Death Strike is not used as often in the blood rotation, and only results in 10-13% of your damage. This made the bonus considerably worse for blood DKs.

    Heart Strike, however, also does roughly 30% of your damage in blood. There's some speculation that the only 7% bonus is due to HS's cleave effect or maybe that it does just a little more damage than the other two -- maybe even a combo of both. We'll see how it plays out in the PTR.

  7. #87

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimraven
    No sir, I am fury
    You are wrong
    yeah, for Fury it's a bit lackluster, but I still think the 2% proc rate is deceptive.

    Arms got railed on the T8 2-pc, perhaps this is just reparations :P

  8. #88

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    idd:P if you dodge you "absorb" 100% damage
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    You dodge melee attacks yeah but normally the tank killing abilities are unavoidable.(Old Plasma blast, Fusion Punch on hm, big bang etc.) So Damage reduction is better outside of a surviving an enrage for a little while longer.
    What he said. The other classes will have one more thing to pop when they are about to get hit by a tank killer, which are the most important hits to recover from. Not to mention Bloodrage being outside global cooldown while Divine Plea isn't.

  9. #89

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Here are some updates for some of the healing set bonuses. The changes are bolded.

    Priest

    * 2 piece bonus - Your Flash Heal critical strikes cause the target to heal for 25% of the healed amount over 9 sec.
    * 4 piece bonus - Your Circle of Healing and Penance spells have a 20% chance to cause your next Flash Heal cast within 6 sec to reset the cooldown on your Circle of Healing and Penance spells.



    Paladin

    * 2 piece bonus - While your Divine Illumination talent is active, your healing spells are increased by 35%.
    * 4 piece bonus - Your Holy Shock spell causes the next Holy Light you cast within 10 sec to have 0.3 sec reduced cast time.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&pageNo=16#305
    "Don't Blink. Blink and you are dead."

  10. #90

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovismaximus
    yeah, for Fury it's a bit lackluster, but I still think the 2% proc rate is deceptive.

    Arms got railed on the T8 2-pc, perhaps this is just reparations :P
    Set bonuses had changed slightly; and will probably change a few times more before 3.3 releases.
    There will likely be an ICD for 2-piece T10; like there is an ICD for the T8 2-piece.

    Warrior
    • 2 piece bonus - When your Deep Wounds ability deals damage you have a 3% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 seconds.
    • 4 piece bonus - You have a 30% chance for your Bloodsurge and Sudden Death talents to grant 2 charges of their effect instead of 1, reduce the global cooldown on Execute or Slam by 0.5 seconds, and for the duration of the effect to be increased by 100%.

  11. #91

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    2 piece bonus - While your Divine Illumination talent is active, your healing spells are increased by 35%.
    If this stays, that would make the usual combo I do to regen mana (Wings + Divine Illumination + Divine Plea) essentially cancel out the healing deduction of Divine Plea. This is SO much better than 1 minute off our Divine Favor cd.
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

  12. #92

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    I'm puzzled why it seems no rogues are complaining about our set bonuses. The 2p is aweful, you can just bind ToT to be used every CD, and grats, you gained the same energy you'd gain from a combat potency proc and three or four seconds of focused attacks. The 4P, if it remains at 13%, might proc three times per fight, so it's essentially a weak version of Ruthlessness.

  13. #93

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nømeansnø
    I'm puzzled why it seems no rogues are complaining about our set bonuses. The 2p is aweful, you can just bind ToT to be used every CD, and grats, you gained the same energy you'd gain from a combat potency proc and three or four seconds of focused attacks. The 4P, if it remains at 13%, might proc three times per fight, so it's essentially a weak version of Ruthlessness.
    T8 was a fluke, critting ruptures should have easily been a glyph.

    T9 is a joke, 5% more crit 50% of the time is immeasurably useless.

    T10 is a continuation of the lack of development that goes into rogues.

    But hey, they fixed vanish, amirite? /s
    ,-{$$}
    ** * * ,-{QQ}
    \)___ :'(
    ) >>* \\* * * * * * * * * *
    ** **** ^- Us.
    ^- Blizz.

  14. #94

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyOne
    Mmm can somebody explain me this.. This is a stat no balance ever takes (go that deep into resto tree for) Why make this a balance stat when it is in the wrong tree and it is completely not useful ???
    Wow, really? o.O
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

  15. #95

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Im somehow abit dissapointed with the druid head... we arent able to see...

  16. #96

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsyte
    Honestly, anyone saying the Hunter set bonuses are "godly" hasn't seriously looked at them. We are the ONLY class in Tier 10 with BOTH our bonuses on a wildly RNG low 5% proc chance.

    5%.


    5.

    Every other class has at least one of their bonuses that occurs with a 30% or greater probability.
    Actually...you might think so, but warriors have even lower rng then that:

    2% proc chance on bleeds 2pc.

    2,7% chance on a melee attack to gain 4pc bonus :P

    yay rng
    Meh

  17. #97
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zth
    Every raiding Moonkin has that, including me. We already spend 10 points into restoration to get Master Shapeshifter so that one point in Clearcasting is not an issue. And with this great set bonus it's going to be much more worth it than before! Finally some Moonkin love.
    Mm explain the logic behind this.. you take this point because you are raiding?? or did you take this because this is build on a knowledge /confused..

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovismaximus
    Dude - I think you're the ONLY balance druid that DOESN'T have OOC! Pretty much every druid spec picks it up, it is one of the best mana returning talents we have, and it only costs ONE talent point!
    I don't know about others but i find this one point useless.. I never ever go out of mana.. that is since Tier 7 that is.. Since bliz changed the mana regen etc. on Tier7 and higher it isn't that much of a problem anymore. If the mana is the main to pick this one up i'm not a pro for that.. BUT if bliz will give this 1 point some extra pewpew i will consider it.. Still it is way way down in the tree in my opnion.

  18. #98

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nømeansnø
    I'm puzzled why it seems no rogues are complaining about our set bonuses. The 2p is aweful, you can just bind ToT to be used every CD, and grats, you gained the same energy you'd gain from a combat potency proc and three or four seconds of focused attacks. The 4P, if it remains at 13%, might proc three times per fight, so it's essentially a weak version of Ruthlessness.
    Quote Originally Posted by hosehead
    T8 was a fluke, critting ruptures should have easily been a glyph.

    T9 is a joke, 5% more crit 50% of the time is immeasurably useless.

    T10 is a continuation of the lack of development that goes into rogues.

    But hey, they fixed vanish, amirite? /s
    True hosehead.

    But, when initiating an attack we always TotT our friendly players, leaving us with either 85 or 95 energi depending on spec... How the hell will the 2p bonus help while starting a fight? And while fighting and TotT your mates, 15 energi aint shit because a good rogue knows when to energi pool. Meaning that the lacking energi from TotT isnt even a problem. And when having energi problems you could always use Thistle Tea. Not to mention Combat Potency.

    Now the 4p bonus... 13% is good, but that should of been the 2p bonus.

    People saying the t10 looks awsome are lying to themselfs! The set looks HORRIBLE not to mention the 2p bonus.

    Blizzard, why oh why do you always have to nerf us rogues?! But making other classes op?!

    I skipped the t9 and still rock my t8.5 (even do I lack 1 piece...) Will I have to do the same with the t10? I mean wtf is wrong with u Blizzard?! And the modeling artists, were they smoking that potent *!!* while making the tier sets?!

    I am deeply pissed off, I love my rogue even though every chance u get, u nerf us.

    Dont even get me started on paladins... First you make em op, then u "nerf" em, now u will make em op again? And you talk about balance?! I say stop supplying your workers with what ever *!!* they are taking!

    I've never ranted away before, but now I'm pissed off! And to the "fake ass wannabe rogues" out there! Dont lie to yourselfs, the upcoming t10 looks like *!!* and will be *!!* except for the 4p bonus that should be the 2p bonus instead!

    I never say anything, but now Blizzard, you have made my WoW experience miserable. Cause no, I'm not a pro player, I'm not in a pro guild (even though I love the one I'm in), and I dont have the luxery to do TotC25 HC and get ilvl 258. Best I can get atm is ilvl245... I dont have imba items and cant fill my self with arp cause of your stupid mistakes! But I have a *!!* loads of Emblem of Triumph just laying there cause again the t9 is *!!*! I rather wait for the last piece of t8.5 and do mediocre dps even though I know I can do much more only if you smartasses would have "balanced" the game in a PROPER way!

    Thanks you very much Blizzard, even though I am a paying costumer. Nerf us rogues even more in the future. I can only wonder what future plans you have for us rogues coming Catalysm.

    This is how a non "bukly heavy shoulders gearing stone/metal/wood whatever spikes on shoulders" show look like!



    A deeply fakking pissed off costumer!

  19. #99

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil
    True hosehead.

    But, when initiating an attack we always TotT our friendly players, leaving us with either 85 or 95 energi depending on spec... How the hell will the 2p bonus help while starting a fight? And while fighting and TotT your mates, 15 energi aint shit because a good rogue knows when to energi pool. Meaning that the lacking energi from TotT isnt even a problem. And when having energi problems you could always use Thistle Tea. Not to mention Combat Potency.

    Now the 4p bonus... 13% is good, but that should of been the 2p bonus.

    People saying the t10 looks awsome are lying to themselfs! The set looks HORRIBLE not to mention the 2p bonus.

    Blizzard, why oh why do you always have to nerf us rogues?! But making other classes op?!

    I skipped the t9 and still rock my t8.5 (even do I lack 1 piece...) Will I have to do the same with the t10? I mean wtf is wrong with u Blizzard?! And the modeling artists, were they smoking that potent *!!* while making the tier sets?!

    I am deeply pissed off, I love my rogue even though every chance u get, u nerf us.

    Dont even get me started on paladins... First you make em op, then u "nerf" em, now u will make em op again? And you talk about balance?! I say stop supplying your workers with what ever *!!* they are taking!

    I've never ranted away before, but now I'm pissed off! And to the "fake ass wannabe rogues" out there! Dont lie to yourselfs, the upcoming t10 looks like *!!* and will be *!!* except for the 4p bonus that should be the 2p bonus instead!

    I never say anything, but now Blizzard, you have made my WoW experience miserable. Cause no, I'm not a pro player, I'm not in a pro guild (even though I love the one I'm in), and I dont have the luxery to do TotC25 HC and get ilvl 258. Best I can get atm is ilvl245... I dont have imba items and cant fill my self with arp cause of your stupid mistakes! But I have a *!!* loads of Emblem of Triumph just laying there cause again the t9 is *!!*! I rather wait for the last piece of t8.5 and do mediocre dps even though I know I can do much more only if you smartasses would have "balanced" the game in a PROPER way!

    Thanks you very much Blizzard, even though I am a paying costumer. Nerf us rogues even more in the future. I can only wonder what future plans you have for us rogues coming Catalysm.

    This is how a non "bukly heavy shoulders gearing stone/metal/wood whatever spikes on shoulders" show look like!



    A deeply fakking pissed off costumer!

    Quit the game if it pisses you off that much or otherwise draw up what you would WANT a tier set to look like and send it to blizzard if your so damn smart and such a baby about "OMFG UGLY TIER" and see if blizzard would say "BRO NICE THATS GOING TO BE THE NEW TIER DEISGN", other then that QQ moar it doesnt get you no where imo; just take what they got... its refreshing that blizzard has put more of an attempt into T10 then uber bad T9.

  20. #100

    Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

    Warrior 4 pc is so crap.....
    Maybe a 1 sec Reduction on GCD of both of those skills on top of all the other buffs would make it worth it, but seriously. I can already have SD proc back to back, give us something fun, interesting to play with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •