Azeroth is Uniting to Support Child’s Play!
A few days ago I received a mail from Stompalina of Rawrcast about the 1st annual Azeroth United. Don't forget that every dollar count, you can easily donate by using the ChipIn widget below. (Payments are made through Paypal. A Paypal account isn't required you can just click "Continue" below the "Don't have a PayPal account?" question at the bottom left of the page)
HTML Code:<embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/5815449be8a24b6c" flashVars="color_scheme=red&event_desc=We%27re%20raising%20%245%2C000%20for%20Child%27s%20Play%21%20More%20info%20at%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eazerothunited%2Ecom%2Fhhv&event_title=Hearts%2C%20Hands%20and%20Voices" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="250" height="250"></embed>
"We officially kicked off our inaugural charity event today, and the response has been amazing! In support of the event, Child's Play featured Azeroth United on their events page (http://www.childsplaycharity.org/events.php), and we are garnering support from WoW-related big-names like Alex Albrect, Scott Johnson and Veronica Belmont. And, all of this response is to bring light to Child's Play Charity, and their amazing efforts to aid those that need to smile the most - patients in Children's Hospitals around the world.
Together, we developed Hearts, Hands, and Voices to give light not only to Child's Play, but also to foster a sense of community among the millions of World of Warcraft players who are active within the social networking internet media community. Anyone who is part of the MMO community is encouraged to donate their voice, and by doing so we are seeing that our reach extends far beyond our home realm.
For more details about how players can give their voice, as well as the amazing gift baskets being donated by sponsors, visit [Link removed temporarily, their hoster didn't like the sudden burst of traffic, see this post].
One (1) Hands Giveaway - As a “Thank You” for your $20 donation to Child’s Play will enter you into an EXCLUSIVE Helping Hands Giveaway where one lucky winner will receive prizes from these sponsors…
- Rawrcast: World of Warcraft Podcast - 60-day World of Warcraft Game Card
- Sideshow and Syrana – 30-day World of Warcraft Game Card and 2009 Blizzcon Authenticator
- Unbearably Hot – Custom, one of a kind, handmade bracelet themed after the Hearts, Hands, and Voices charity event. Sure to be a Blizzcon conversation starter!
- 3point.com: Warcraft Stein - Artwork by amazing World of Warcraft illustrator James Zhang.
- Raid Warning Podcast: Steel Series World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse
- SwagDog: 3ea. $100 Gift Certificates and Weekly 25% Off Codes for all contributors. You can get your code from your favorite Azeroth United Unity Member.
- J!NX Clothing Company - $25 Gift Card, Talking Murloc Plush Toy, and J!NX Keychain
Ten (10) Hearts Giveaways - As a “Thank You” for your $10 donation to Child’s Play, you will be entered into the Filled Hearts Giveaway where TEN lucky contributors will WIN a gift basket filled with donations from these sponsors…
- Curse Networks – Get your hands on one of these great items: mouse pad, USB flash card that are super slim and fit in your wallet they are the size of a business card! OR a Premium Curse Subscription for 12 months
- Azeroth United – Snag one of many assorted WoW TCG Loot Cards
- Geek Girl Diva of Entertainment Earth: $25 Gift Certificate
- J!NX Clothing Company - $10 Gift Card and J!NX Keychain
Together, we are aiming to make Hearts, Hands, and Voices the biggest charity event that Azeroth has ever seen!"
Patch 3.3 PTR Notes - 11/10 Update
The Patch 3.3 PTR notes have been updated once again.
Reminder: WoW Battle.net Conversion Coming
If you didn't convert your WoW account to a Battle.net one, you probably can't play WoW anymore at this point. Visit the American Battle.net or the European Battle.net websites to do it now!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment