Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Tier 10 Set Bonuses Updated, Blue posts

Melee attacks, 40% chance to reset Divine Storm... 2pc bonus? wth - talk about imba retripallies :|

Warlock changes are nice 10% dmg is better than haste

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf
    Melee attacks, 40% chance to reset Divine Storm... 2pc bonus? wth - talk about imba retripallies :|
    Don't worry, soon you will hear QQ about ret's going oom and blizz will half the cost of the ability also.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Quote Originally Posted by SillySailen
    Looks really good for hunters , finally after a terrible t9 stats

screw how bad the armor set looks the set bonuses are godly. i see hunters being top dps in raids agian as long as they have good pet management
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    Don't worry, soon you will hear QQ about ret's going oom and blizz will half the cost of the ability also.
    lol that was actually the 1st thing i thought about, when ever i go ret i use light to judge i guess ill need to swap to wisdom.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Anyone else think the Shaman set bonuses are insane?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

15+ Year Old Account

The warrior 4pc set is a little confusing. Outside of the decreased damage, why put in the Bloodrage part when the glyph already does the same exact thing??

Ret: 40% on melee attacks to reset DS CD is a bit too generous, I dunno, is it just me?

Hunter: still 15%, lasts for until canceled.

Uh... Need moar updates)))

Deleted

Hunters
    2P: how can you say its finaly good change if it doesnt say how long is "..for until cancelled"..
    - does it mean "until ded" then its awesome
    - does it mean "until expires" then its still unknown how long time, maybe if its 5 secs? ???
    4P: using serpent sting which tick every 3 secs with 5% chance to proc..
    - if it has no internal cd is it good to have 10% AP increase 16% of time? definitely! with 2min internal cd its not that bright and shiny anymore but still good..
    - now another question - will it buff over call of the wild and trinkets if I pop em when this has procced? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by SillySailen
    Looks really good for hunters , finally after a terrible t9 stats
    The four-piece is a joke. The old 4-piece was significantly better.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

i worry about some of these 2pc bonuses in arena

I don't get why every tank class but paladins get damage reduction and we get dodge? What are we druids now?

Technically, Warriors only absorb 20% of their health in damage as opposed to a flat % damage reduction. Which makes it better for fast, lighter attacks but probably worse for slow, hard attacks. It's a little different.

I guess it also pushes for Warriors to Stam stack?

For the sake of logic, I'm glad that they switched the 4-piece and 2-piece rogue set bonus around, but 15 energy on an ability that is typically only used just before the pull, at full energy, is god damn sucky.

I can't see any real argument against actually complicating the rogue 'rotation' a little bit.

And good rogues will continue to Tricks throughout the fight, generally switching to a top DPSer once threat is established or to help tanks with add aggro.

I call this further incentive.

This game is beginning to favour the melee classes too much, in pvp and pve.

# 2 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) When your Rend and Deep Wounds abilities deal damage you have a 2% chance to gain 20% attack power for 10 seconds.
    # 4 Pieces (Damage): (Updated) You have a 30% chance for your Bloodsurge and Sudden Death talents to grant 2 charges of their effect instead of 1, reduce the global cooldown on Execute or Slam by 0.5 seconds, and for the duration of the effect to be increased by 100%.
    i love rng!

Ew.. that rogue 2-4 set bonus just got swapped and it's very ugly now... >_>
    13% seems awfully low.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

warrior 2 pc dps bonus sucks major ass. Modeled stochastically it comes out to a roughly 1.96% increase in AP. That translates into roughly 1-1.5% more damage. Compare that with for instance the enh shaman 2 piece which equals into exactly 4% more damage overall. Its literally over 3 times as good

(Don't mind me, I'm just banned)