feral druid add-on ?

anyone know of a add-on to use for a feral druid proc indicator, then one that gives you an insta cast for nature?
    i though scorchio would work, but i guess it doesnt...
    mage alert only alerts on mage spell procs... anyone know any other add on? for the druid

Re: feral druid add-on ?

power auras or feral by night

I suggest you to try Badkitty. Quite simple and easy to use. I personally fell in love with it the first time I used it

Quote Originally Posted by Shyan
    anyone know of a add-on to use for a feral druid proc indicator, then one that gives you an insta cast for nature?
    i though scorchio would work, but i guess it doesnt...
    mage alert only alerts on mage spell procs... anyone know any other add on? for the druid
    You mean Omen of Clarity procs? Aka Clearcasting? If the huge clashing sound isn't already enough, Scrolling Combat Text and Scrolling Combat Text Damage replace the Blizz floating combat text and give a big yellow pop up when you proc clearcasting. You can pick them up on curse or wowinterface.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    You mean Omen of Clarity procs? Aka Clearcasting?
    I think he's referring to the proc from the Predatory Strikes talent, where you get a free Nature spell cast (ie. Cyclone in PvP).

For general Feral Kitty dps, I use BadKitty also though. Great add-on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drrwho
    I think he's referring to the proc from the Predatory Strikes talent, where you get a free Nature spell cast (ie. Cyclone in PvP).

For general Feral Kitty dps, I use BadKitty also though. Great add-on!!
    Duhr, I still haven't gotten used to it yet. But PowerAuras would be a perfect addon for that.

I recommend "Drood Focus" and "Paw power"

For procs/cooldowns or abilities you can use "tellmewhen" addon.
    It's a bit similar to power auras, but this addon actually shows the icon on your screen when an ability is ready or not ready, a buff is on you or not, or when an item is ready.