Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: A trinket for Ret...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormridergr
    Chill with the flaming, you all awesome and mighty players. If you were a bit smart you would actually read the post before insulting and see that i won it instead of a DK, but No you just see RET and the link to the item and start on. Seriously grow up. Other than that its on people's judgement which items to use and i've got news for you, people DO make mistakes. Anyway i wont be seeing this post anymore so spare your flaming for others. Again, thanks to the guys that actually helped with their posts. Over and out.
    You're probably one of those,:

Rolling on items you really don't need makes you look stupid in any group and the DK isn't any better. L2P and you might stop hurting everyone that might really need some of those items.

Re: A trinket for Ret...

Quote Originally Posted by Dantia.
    The trinket is awful.

Mind if I ask how much dps your BiS gear list from Rawr is pulling? Raidbuffed with bloodlust, so on so on.
    9600 approx with the parameters from EJ BiS Rawr thread. But with the amount of 258 set tokens needed it's just not realistic at all. In that set tho I'm not using Glyph of Seal of Vengeance so the Greaves of the Saronite Citadel are included.