Hello all. I need some info in order to make a good decision regarding what server i should chose for PvP.

The thing is, myself and my mate quit WoW a few months ago, and now we wanna start again, and reroll classes, and also move from out shitty server where we played untill now (Twisting Nether alliance). Now, another friend of ours already plays on Magtheridon EU, horde, so we figured we might as well roll there.

Now, my question is, ofc: how is Magtheridon for horde, pvp-wise? Are people there skilled; will it be hard to find a partner for 3v3 (no, our friend won't be playing with us, he does pve) ? How are battlegrounds; does horde generally win or lose in this battlegroup? And lastly, considering the long run, as in PvP guilds for rated BGs in Cataclysm, does horde on Magtheridon generally do PvP (premades, lots of successful arena teams, etc), and are they any good at it; would people be interested in a PvP guild?

Hope to see some replies soon, and thank you to all that'll give me useful info.