Thread: Ele shaman pvp

Ele shaman pvp

I took a break shortly after ToC came out and have been completely detached from WoW for a few months

im terribly bored so im coming back and i enjoy pvp on my ele shaman---buying game card this weekend

just wondering if any of the pvp glyphs/talents have changed or a complete overhaul of ele pvp at all or shamans in general

thx in advance for any help ;D

if you have any shaman pvp links those would be appreciated too if you dont feel like spitting info at me
    arena junkies seems pretty outdated for like......everything it seems - at least for what i tried to find
    Banned.

Re: Ele shaman pvp

Everything is the same besides you can drop fs glyph now they just inlcluded what that glyph does into the spell it self , I carry stoneclaw , ts and lvb glyphs .
    I'm pretty sure you know about thegw change and call of totems . The shamansistic change it includes cl now and is buffed to 20% increase damage fully talented.
    Means bigger burst better mobilty and escapability = better experianc
    Welcome back and good luck

ya i quit like 2 weeks after ghost wolf/call totem change

the FS glyph/CL change were the ones i werent aware of tyvm
    Banned.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by elliss
    Everything is the same besides you can drop fs glyph now they just inlcluded what that glyph does into the spell it self , I carry stoneclaw , ts and lvb glyphs .
    I'm pretty sure you know about thegw change and call of totems . The shamansistic change it includes cl now and is buffed to 20% increase damage fully talented.
    Means bigger burst better mobilty and escapability = better experianc
    Welcome back and good luck
    #

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM taking thunderstorm instead of flame shock :O

thats an interesting one so 35 second thunderstorm?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM taking thunderstorm instead of flame shock :O

thats an interesting one so 35 second thunderstorm?
    well im using thunderstorm glyph over flame shock also, i see it rather useless on 3on3 due to 108% of the teams can dispell (almost atleast, feels like it). especially running with destro lock its always the friggin flame shock that gets out