Shaman Healing addon recommendations please

Greetings,

Leveling a shaman at 61 now about to start healing some dungeons to get a bit of experience. I am looking for good feedback on best add-on setups for shaman healers.

Some run grid and clique others run just healbot.... honestly I don't even know what else is out there or even that it matters too much. Feed back greatly appreciated thanks!

Re: Shaman Healing addon recommendations please

VuhDo

Healbot

Grid + Clique

Bind Chain Heal to half of your keyboard and faceroll.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Bind lesser healing wave to 1. Bind chain heal to every other key.

You are ready to heal!

Edit: Faster poster made my joke first.

But for serious, I don't even know what healbot is and I've never done a poor job at healing. Just use grid, or XPerl if you're cool (because XPerl's raid frames are much easier to interpret; instead of having to remember "DOT HERE MEANS THIS, OTHER DOT MEANS THIS" it just SAYS "hay dis is wuts rong"). Healing as a shaman is easy and also very fun. Of course, I've just started and only done my very first raid where I got to spam chain heal all day long. Sources say it will get old, but lazer chain heal beams are fun to me.

Pretty much, the only addon I can really see being especially useful is Power Auras (I think that's what it's called) because it shows the amount of Earth Shield charges left on targets (I think) and stuff like that.

But I don't even use that cause I'm afraid of new mods.

lol alright so doesn't seem to matter what i use.. more preference is what i think everyone is getting at. Looks like i'll be spending most of my time casting chain heals... alright thanks!

it's all personal preference

although, i must say, don't give up on an addon/unitframe/raidframe just because it doesn't work to start with

sometimes the pre-configured states aren't meant for healers, or are just for general use so may need some tweaking before being ready to use