Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anud 10man heroic. No burrows.

Anyone done this successfully? My group tried this for 1 attempt tonight for shits and grins. we hit 40%, but had a shadowstep kill our top DPS ~10 seconds before the second adds. And we had 2 tanks. If we drop a tank we can eaisly hit the 30% no burrows, but I'm wondering if the debuff on the tank might be to much to heal. Thoughts?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Re: Anud 10man heroic. No burrows.

there's a video out somewhere with people doing it. they had a feral go bear to pick up the adds, burn them, then go back to cat.

Atm , our guild's main tank is gathering special gear with avoidance cap and 3k block value in order to solo tank all the four adds in heroic 25m. With a tank like this you can just tank 10man adds and never care about them , only nuke boss , the debuff is not a issue.
    In some videos they use 1 tank and melee heavy , or caster heavy group. Tonight we went 10man heroic with 3 healers and 2 tanks and before the 1st burrow phase we got it to 50% without heroism. I guess with 2 geared healers and 1 geared tank you can nuke the hell out of the boss with heroism and get a kill within 1 minute, killig the adds at the start of p3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Dwarf:
    Rolling rock.
    8-25 yard range.
    You start rolling like a rock towards your opponent, dealing damage equal to 50% of your attack power, or 75% of your spellpower.
    While rolling you do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.
    When rolling downhill, damage caused is increased by 50%.
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog/videos/288/26.926/

A holy paladin can easily solo heal it with cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    A holy paladin can easily solo heal it with cooldowns.
    hahahahahaahahahaahahaa, you're thinking heroic right? and you're taking the life leech into consideration? you can keep an entire 10 man raid up taking 20% of their health in damage a second as well as a tank who is tanking anub and 2+ adds stacking huge damage increase buffs?

you must be joking... video please

Quote Originally Posted by Erinol
    hahahahahaahahahaahahaa, you're thinking heroic right? and you're taking the life leech into consideration? you can keep an entire 10 man raid up taking 20% of their health in damage a second as well as a tank who is tanking anub and 2+ adds stacking huge damage increase buffs?

Umm...have you ever done anub? Judgement of Light pretty much heals though the leach by itself.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Here it is ... only 1 Holypala

Did this with this setup this week
    1 Prot paladin tank
    1 Feral druid tank
    3 Fury Warriors ( one was using holy priest for other fights )
    1 Enhancement shaman ( resto for other fights )
    1 retridin
    1 holy paladin
    2 rogues

With this combo, the 3 fury warriors have cleave glyph (hits 3 targets ) and is also speced into it.
    all 3 fury warriors do 9k+ dps on this fight, in a 10man. It is pretty insane, but hitting the boss + 2 other adds all the time is the key. its normally 3-5k per cleave, plus whirlwind dmg also. It is ALOT of dmg done by them
    pretty much 3 shotted it, wiped more on faction champions with the heavy melee group, 1 shotted every other boss tho.
    Twins is easy on 10hc , just cleave is super strong again. It wins on almost every way possible.

I'm surprised that noone claimed "world first anub 10 man heroic with no burrows" yet.
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

miniseto

Shit's easy, nothing to brag about really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolrethun
    Here it is ... only 1 Holypala
    wow that was on my realm while we were trying to kill him at the same time hordeside lol.
    We druid + palla (myself) healed it.

Gotta admit its impressive solo healing it even as a pally >.>

Hoolriker

Quote Originally Posted by Ocet
    I'm surprised that noone claimed "world first anub 10 man heroic with no burrows" yet.
    World first with no burrows:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-us...rak-10-heroic/

Deleted

Anub'arak will one-shot your tank if you let the debuff stack to full on the Anub'arak tank. However you can kill the adds before that happens, or have a dps offtank pick up the adds until they die.

Actually, not healing the leech is how it should be done. It doesn't really matter in the 10man, but if you ever want to kill the 25man version (something you haven't obviously done) you better not heal people more than necessary.

JoL, Shaman totems and Spriests should be used to keep your groups up. Healers can then concentrate on tanks and penetrating cold targets.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

well why would you want to do it w/o burrows anyways, like the burrow phase is hard..., gives you some time to regenerate mana ;p

how much DPS should a raid have to do this?

can a holy paladin in a 232/245 gear mix soloheal this?

ty

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Not only did we do this this week, We also did it without wiping at all (Close call on Anub, Tank DCed, Healer DCed)

Anub was at 2% or so, Everyone but me was dead, 4 adds up.
    Popped evasion, Greatness procced (99% dodge) Shaman Ankhed, Dots Ticked, We were victorious.

I died a little inside when I learned noone had Fraps on.

You must not know how paladins heal.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    If it is the one I remember, that guy had the legendary mace. And because there is exactly one video, it means not everyone and their dog can do it.

There will always be a few guilds who pull these stunts off (like the early OS+3D zergs) and after a few weeks / months more and more guilds catch up with that.

Eventually no burrow will be easy for most guilds. As it is now - and our guild is by no means bad - it still is a special achievement to do it with 1 healers and hard enough with 2 tanks, 2 healers.

Basically it is like with this post. People try it, wipe a few times but don't really have the guts / time /setup to bring it to the end. Then they come here for help to test the theory and suddenly everyone is an expert. Basically, if you are so kickass, I expect you to not only have done it - but run a WWS parse, because you knew the day would come where you need to rub it into some poor suckers face.

So...WWS parse or I don't believe you experts here...until then there is exactly one video.
    I'll try to Fraps it on Wednesday (Never used Fraps before so I hope I don't botch it)

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    ((Total Health) * .7) / 90 = rDPS
    rDPS / 10 = iDPS
    Math is very hard.
    Why * 0.7 ?
    And why / 10? Group has 7-8 DDs?
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!