Newschool Multiprep spec for rogue in RMP?

Hey i was wondering if this spec
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...TCL,eYXO,10554
    which includes Evenom as finisher for a rogue, would be avaible for a RMP setup. Basicly you will run with a deadly poision on MH and wound on OH, ofc this means that mage will need glyph of sheep for sure. Im just wondering if this is good for a RMP?

Me myself i think its pretty dam nice, because this setup dosent have any poision cleansing and it will increase my damage by alot since eviscerate is physical damage while evenom is magic, so i will be able to do alot of damage, even on plate users.

What do you guys think?

Re: Newschool Multiprep spec for rogue in RMP?

i'd take 3/3 focused attacks over 5/5 imp poisons even with a envenom spec, not worth it since you won't even be using instant.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Any rogue spec will work.

All you need is Sprint, Clos, Vanish, Sap, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Blind, and a PVP-trinket.

The power behind the spec is all the amount of possible chain-cc. Not because spec A deals a truckload of damage.

RMP = Control 3v3 combo.

Whereas cleave teams are burst combos
    Prot teams are outlasters
    And mana drain teams are quite obvious (Hunter, Warlock, Priest)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

what you need to remember is that deadly poison IS going to break cc. You wont be able to blind any target that has poisons up. That aside, envenom does some great damage (especially againt high armor targets)

miniseto

Now I don't have much experience with Rogue PvP, just PTR and my rogue that just hit 80.

Envenom is nice since it isn't physical but ewww Deadly Poision. I don't like DoT's to be on any targets when I PvP on my rogue. Severely limits CC options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzygnome
    what you need to remember is that deadly poison IS going to break cc. You wont be able to blind any target that has poisons up. That aside, envenom does some great damage (especially againt high armor targets)
    Yea your right about the armor thing, but i must tell u that its only blind which isnt able to be used on the target. You useally dont start a switch in RMP with a blind, you start it with a Sheep, to force trinket, then blind would be ready, since mage should have glyph of sheep, which removes DoT. The deadly poision damage wont break fear either.

And im not sure about the 5/5 imp poisions, its just that its not always soo easy to get the deadly poision up.