Thread: Pet Levelling.

Pet Levelling.

I just tamed a new pet (Tyrantus) and was wondering: What is the easiest/quickest way to level him? Should I be grinding on mobs at his level (75), or struggling through mobs at my own level (80)? Are there any areas that are particularly good for doing this? Does quest experience have any effect?

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

Re: Pet Levelling.

Go heroics, you get emblems at the same time as your pet levels = profit!
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=Pzyclopz

Excellent idea. Thank you.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

I usually level my pets at the cultist cauldrons near Aldur'thal in Icecrown. Each level only takes about 30-45 mins since the mobs have less than 10k hp and can literally be one shot.

Heroics are best way to go.

If you go heroics just make sure you never give up group leader and start the group cause nothing makes me ninja kick someone faster than a hunter having a low level pet.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    If you go heroics just make sure you never give up group leader and start the group cause nothing makes me ninja kick someone faster than a hunter having a low level pet.
    Honestly you would kick someone for having a low lvl pet? i guess you shouldnt be inviting them at all if you think they cant take what would be around -100 dps loss from having a pet 5 levels lower cos hey HEROICS ARE HARD DUDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Seveer3
    HEROICS ARE HARD DUDE!
    Harder than your mom atleast. I'd kick a hunter with low level pet aswell if it wasn't such an annoying task to find a replacement and summon etc!

Quote Originally Posted by nexz
    Harder than your mom atleast. I'd kick a hunter with low level pet aswell if it wasn't such an annoying task to find a replacement and summon etc!
    Yea cus a pet is like the majority of a hunter's dmg!!!!

Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Infs
    Yea cus a pet is like the majority of a hunter's dmg!!!!

Oh wait..
    As a hunter, I'd kick a BM hunter with a low level pet. As survival, I wouldn't even bother kicking a survival hunter with NO pet in a heroic. Heroics are hard mmk.