Thread: need more hp

need more hp

need some advice on how to get more hp, would like to tank heroics. here's my armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rlord&n=Parcen

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: need more hp

Using that trinkets to get def 'capped' is just as bad as those who say "Lol I'm capped when Quel'serrar procs!".

The chestpiece from revered Wyrmrest Accord is a nice starting piece, It's also got a nice amount of stamina on it.

The guy above me pretty much covers most of it. Other than that, stamina really just comes from better gear.

40 stamina on wrist, PvE shoulder enchant from SoH and head enchant from Argent Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurei
    Using that trinkets to get def 'capped' is just as bad as those who say "Lol I'm capped when Quel'serrar procs!".
    Read tooltip. "Equip: Your Icy Touch will also increase your defense rating by 53."

Comparing that to something that's proc-based really shows that you know what you're talking about.

more best stamina enchant and gems check what i have on

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Hereticangel

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kzasch
    Read tooltip. "Equip: Your Icy Touch will also increase your defense rating by 53."

Comparing that to something that's proc-based really shows that you know what you're talking about.
    While I agree it wasn't the best comparison, it's still a false means of hitting the defense requirement. What happens if the spell is resisted or misses? One unlucky crit could result in a wipe.

Deleted

I would recommend getting the sword from UP Heroic and maybe the blue one from UK, they will give you some defense, and you could switch some def gems to stam ones

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets
    you are plenty geared for tanking heroics, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
    This.
    You do NOT need 30k health unbuffed for heroics.

Why do people keep saying he's not def capped? He's at 538 defense, which is more than enough for heroics.

While I agree it wasn't the best comparison, it's still a false means of hitting the defense requirement. What happens if the spell is resisted or misses? One unlucky crit could result in a wipe.

As I say to everyone, you only need 20k health, a healer that is on his toes and def capped and you can begin to tank, thats what I did

Level JC, then you can make those nice 51 stamina or 34 def rating gems (e.g., there are much more ofc). Should help you a lot. And you can also make a nice trinket (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44063), maybe it could replace one of yours with the right gems in it.
    Otherwise, although I don't know much about DK tanking, your gear doesn't seem too bad for heroics.
    /thread

I would say this sigil is sort of an exception. The buff lasts 30 seconds, has a 100% proc chance and the tank pretty much has to re-cast icy touch atleast twice during that period, else he loses frost fever which is the equivalent of thunderclap debuff dropping. If you're a good player, imo you can rely on this sigil to get you def capped. Not my personal preferance, I like to be staticly def capped, but works for some newly starting tanks.