Hey all.

I was just wondering if anyone had any adivce on how to better gem my gear, because I really don't know what I should be going for. If you take a look at my armoury you can see that I have some god aweful mix of SP, Stam, Resi and SPen gems. I'm just not sure what I should be going for.

What I've been doing lately though is going for the socket bonuses with multicolour gem things, so I always get a variety of different stats, which seems to be working out quite well, but if I keep doing that then I will drop lower with my SPen, and it will be annoying to dispel people and whatever. I've also gone for some hit rating gear so that my skills don't miss, like fear, and when I help burst someone down. Is this the right thing to do?

Now, I know also that I have a funky mix of DPS and Holy gear, but I originally went for the two, two set bonuses, but now that I'm at around 880 resi I decided that I should go more for the holy gear for the Mp5, so I'm working on that atm, and I've almost got enough honor for relentless belt, and I'm also working on marks for a new trinket, so that should be fixed soon enough aswell.

I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to why me and my brother (Rogue) can't seem to get above 1.5k rating, because our gear isn't amazing, but it's more than enough to get the job done, and we're both not bad players, so I don't understand what it is. I'm thinking it is a l2p issue however, but every time we get something with either a Resto druid or ProtHoly/Holy pala and another plate my brother simply can't do enough damage to anyone to get them down, and especially when there is a warrior or something with a MS we find it really hard to win, I'd say we lose the majority of those type of fights, which is also really dragging us down. So any advice on Druid/Paladin healer teams would also be appreciated.

Basically just asking for any advice or help that you can give, and some sort of strategy for druid or paladin healer teams.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Oneoldfogie is my armoury, and from there you can look at my areana team and my brothers gear if you wanna help out there aswell.

Thanks for any help in advance.