3s Arena Team Question

I was wondering how a Holy Paladin/Retribution Paladin/Shadow Priest setup would work?

If it isn't recommended; how do you think Holy Paladin/Retribution Paladin/Discipline Priest would fair?

Re: 3s Arena Team Question

with either composition you wont be taking full advantage of the classes mentioned. it is very rare that you would need triple dispels or double freedom with only one melee. with the first set-up you don't have a real MS or the ability to switch targets very well. as for the second composition, a ret paladin does not synergize well with double healers. holy paladin/disc priest is a good double healer composition however it would require something like a warrior to work.

Quote Originally Posted by flamejackal
    with either composition you wont be taking full advantage of the classes mentioned. it is very rare that you would need triple dispels or double freedom with only one melee. with the first set-up you don't have a real MS or the ability to switch targets very well. as for the second composition, a ret paladin does not synergize well with double healers. holy paladin/disc priest is a good double healer composition however it would require something like a warrior to work.
    I read that holy pally/disc priest with a warrior would work nicely (or at least decently). I was hoping a ret/spriest/holydin would work semi well. Just trying to decide what I'd like to attempt since I really never got to arena.

If you are just looking to arena, you are going to have to run a cleave team for 3's (I'm assuming your ret?) If your priest is your friend, just go Ret/Rogue/Priest(Disc)

Quote Originally Posted by Jexar
    If you are just looking to arena, you are going to have to run a cleave team for 3's (I'm assuming your ret?) If your priest is your friend, just go Ret/Rogue/Priest(Disc)
    This

Yeah you're going to want a Mortal Strike in 3s.