Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Will of the Forsaken is not overpowered at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Coot
    I wish they would disable racials in arena matches, then things will be more "fair".

The bonus would be not having any more of these threads.
    No more QQ? What about all the Undead QQing for disabeling Racials... or Humans having to actualy get a Trinket... or Nightelfs not having shadowmend (OP anyone?)

Let me tell you a old Arabic Tale:

There once was a Man and he was walink along the Road, with him was his Son and his Donkey. So they left home and the Son was siting on the Donkey while the Man was walking, a Group of people passed by and said to each other "look at that man spoiling hin Child like that" the man heard this and let his son walk while he was riding the Donkey.

Another Group of People walk by and say to eachother "look at that lazy Man, siting on the Donkey while his son has to walk" So the man takes his son on the Donkey with him.

Another Group of People walk past and say to eachother "look at that man forcing the poor Animal to cary both of them, how Crule" so they both get off the Donkey.

Another Group of people walk by and say to each other... Well take a guess, no matter what you do there is always something wrong with it ALWAYS that is why there is no perfection in this world because we don't agree on what perfection is, that is why we will never agree on Balance because it is different to everybody.

Not saying that we should not try just because it is impossible but you can never get All people to be 100% Happy. Form a (as much as human possible) Objective Point of view WoW is the most balanced it has ever been, the MOST.
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

miniseto

But with wotf you have 2, and with your pvp trinket you have 3... A undead can make fear completely useless for ~20 sec.
    That's a good thing because Fear is lame and it should be thrown in the warlocks face at every chance. Personally I trinket Death Coil then Wind Shear Fear and smash that shit locks face in. Get on the ground where you belong fucking warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    Much butthurt, this thread has!
    /agree

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    there is NOTHING OP about the human racial. Everyone acts like you get a whole free trinket. YOU DON'T. You don't get the 100+ crit or haste or whatever that you'd still have when using a pvp trinket. It's mostly a nice convenience, and that's it.
    Racial PVP trinket = You get 2 tinkets of your free choise. Better than additional PvP trinket bonus.

wotf has been around for awhile now...
    it used to be more OP when it gave a 4sec immunity

OP, you can just faction change ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon
    The Human Racial is completely OP.

Back in the day, the PvP trinket was nothing more than the effect of "Every Man For Himself". Freed you from snares. Nothing more.

So, yes. You -do- have a free trinket just for being a human.

Will of the Forsaken gets you out of Fears and Charms.

Escape Artist gets you out of Snares.

Every Man For Himself does both, and also Stuns.

It's O-Fucking-P.
    and neither Will of the Forsaken or Escape Artist trigger the PvP Trinket CD whereas Every Man For Himself does. It's not op, just a tiny passive buff filled by the trinket you would not otherwise be equipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde
    OP, you can just faction change ^^
    yea have you and your two partners go UD, then you'll hit top 100 rmp teams in a jiffy cause you'll have wotf duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon
    The Human Racial is completely OP.

Back in the day, the PvP trinket was nothing more than the effect of "Every Man For Himself". Freed you from snares. Nothing more.

So, yes. You -do- have a free trinket just for being a human.

Will of the Forsaken gets you out of Fears and Charms.

Escape Artist gets you out of Snares.

Every Man For Himself does both, and also Stuns.

It's O-Fucking-P.
    However Escape Artist and WotF are on seperate CDs to a pvp trinket so can be used on seperate occasions for greater effect.

Its all situational and relevant

You choose race based on racials?
    :S

I do based on the "coolness" factor, the racials are just a bonus...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dadou131988

This. Exactly what I do, although I can understand people who are into serious arena to roll a class for a specific racial.

Quote Originally Posted by dadou131988

Well Ofc I Chose my Class based on the Coolnes Factor because when I started I didn't know WTF CC is... Dam I love Diablo 2.... BUT Having the coolest race and one of the coolest Racials is not bad in my opinion 8) and I can still defend Lamers claming a Skill beeing OP that is only usefull against 3/10 Classes, even if it causes 2 of the 3 Classes that use Fear in a REALY meaningfull way to be totaly screwd well I guess that is as close to Balance as we can get in my opinion
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

arena was never balanced and will never be balanced.
    who gives a shit about one stupid racial that counters one extra fear when there are dozens of other problems with the arena format in the first place?

man, you're just pathetic crybabies.
    get a fucking life.

Quote Originally Posted by Leios the Worstcase
    Well Ofc I Chose my Class based on the Coolnes Factor because when I started I didn't know WTF CC is... Dam I love Diablo 2.... BUT Having the coolest race and one of the coolest Racials is not bad in my opinion 8) and I can still defend Lamers claming a Skill beeing OP that is only usefull against 3/10 Classes, even if it causes 2 of the 3 Classes that use Fear in a REALY meaningfull way to be totaly screwd well I guess that is as close to Balance as we can get in my opinion
    I don't know if you can call it OP, but it is pretty powerful...

But if I'm not mistaken, instead of nerfing the UD racials, they upped every other racial, especially for the Alliance (humans anyone)?
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

Not Overpowered against a Warrior?

Not really, fear immune for 10 seconds every 30 seconds from berserker rage
    fear immune for will of the forsaken
    fear immune during bladestorm ( 6 sec )

also has trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack23
    WoTF = 2 ways to break fear as standard
    Every man for himself = 1 way to break fear as standard (since it shares cd with trinket)

Last time i checked, 2 was greater than 1.

You fail for being a dumbtard.
    You saved me the job of pointing out the obvious, GG

Deleted

Don't try to hide the obvious,undead players.Wotf IS the best racial.Negating that extra wyvern sting,or intimidating shout,or fear,psychic scream CAN win you the game.

But,humans,don't act like your racial is not THE best racial in the game after wotf.

Doubleproccers(Bandit's+Darkmoon Death) was ridiculously good back in s5 for melee.
    Greatness+verdict is ridiculously good for STR based classes.
    Living Ice Crystals+Battlemaster's,or Disks+Battlemasters will always be something human healers,esp.clothies love.
    Basically,the Human racial allows you to use ANY pve trinket you want,alongside the obligatory Battlemaster's,or use double dps trinkets for massive melee damage.It IS the second best racial spell in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    WotF = 1 extra trinket vs fear,charm and sleep.
    Emfh = Share cooldown with the normal PvP trinket.

WotF is insanely OP against some classes and every man for himself is decent against all.
    this is the only person who made any sense
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Wexx

Quote Originally Posted by yak
    get a fucking life.
    Primal or Eternal life?