Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Will of the Forsaken is not overpowered at all!

So lets put it this way. Lets take the original PvP trinket. Barring humans, EVERY SINGLE LAST PLAYER uses some for of this CC breaker trinket in arena. EVERY SINGLE ONE. It is far far more powerful for PvP then any other trinket could possibly be in this game. Thus why EVERYONE uses it, over a DPS or healing trinket. Now, Humans get an extra DPS/Healing trinket, which is REALLY nice, very powerful and OP. But of course, still no where near what a CC break trinket would be, thus why every other race uses a CC break trinket. Now, lets take a race and allow them to have a 2nd free CC break trinket on a different CD then the original trinket. Now only let them use it against 80% of teams. This is retardedly overpowered. If an extra CC break trinket wasnt as powerful as a DPS trinket, then no one would ever use the CC break trinket in the first place! EVERYONE who plays arena ever thus believes that WotF > EmfH. If you equip a CC break trinket while doing arena, you are admitting that a CC break trinket is stronger then a DPS trinket. Thus you are admitting, WotF > EmfH. If you say that WotF is weaker then EmfH, and you use a CC break trinket, then you are a hypocrit, plain and simple. If you dont use a CC break trinket at all, then you are just plain stupid. (excluding humans)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted

Cant believe this thread is still going, why cant people still get wotf is op?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    gnomes have good racial
    wotf is not OP anymore (remember 20sec+ immune to fear/charm/sleep)
    every man whatever - free dps trinket (which is unfair)

to balance this 3 around we need - put on esc. artist 3-5 sec immune to snare
    wotf - dispels fear/charm/sleep but don't start deminishing on it
    every man.... - remove or put it on 5min cd
    and roflmao on you.

EDIT: Why do you bring up the "remember 20 sec immunity" ? Serious, it still breaks 1 cc. You really dont got anything else to answer with than just bringing the same old crap, where it was op first time.. ITS NOT BALANCED AT ALL

And the whining just goes on and on.

WOTF is NOT OP! U can just really use it against warlocks, and barely, against priests and warriors. Against the 3/4 other classes and specs it's completelly useless!
    EMFH can be used against any classes, ALSO frees from fears and charms, and it frees from stuns, slows, and other effects. AND , human racials isnt just limited to EMFH, they also have more bonuses , that undead dont. Actually, and generally, Undead racials are crap compared to human racials!
    I tell u what is op -> Fear is! :X xD

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    >.> i couldn't resist.

Anyway, WotF is OP. Anyone saying otherwise has their head up their ass (and is probably an Undead).

It doesn't share a CD with the PVP trinket, giving them two ways to break fears and charms. The only thing it doesnt break is stuns more-or-less. Whereas the human racial shares the CD with the trinket, so either way once you get a pvp trinket as a human for the resil or other stats, their racial becomes absolutely moot.

There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    >.> i couldn't resist.

Anyway, WotF is OP. Anyone saying otherwise has their head up their ass (and is probably an Undead).

It doesn't share a CD with the PVP trinket, giving them two ways to break fears and charms. The only thing it doesnt break is stuns more-or-less. Whereas the human racial shares the CD with the trinket, so either way once you get a pvp trinket as a human for the resil or other stats, their racial becomes absolutely moot.

Agreed..

E .· ` ' / ·. F your Undead tears fuel me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Most people play Undead because they are super bad-ass and the other (mostly alliance) races are sissy-like. Undead will continue to own regardless how much a wotf nerf makes you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Most people play Undead because they are super bad-ass and the other (mostly alliance) races are sissy-like. Undead will continue to own regardless how much a wotf nerf makes you smile.
    Its definitely still powerful, just now it prevents them from zerging a target right away and not being able to be peeled off for like a full 30-45 seconds due to having 2 trinkets.