Thread: Should I?

Should I?

Right now im working on getting my new lock to 80, for professions I chose JC but after doing some reading im not sure about my 2nd pick BS (only for the extra gems slots) and im considering tailoring. BS is only around 240. what u guys think i should go for before i waste more money and time getting more ores.

Re: Should I?

With JC and BS you can make lots of money fast. In the end, unless you want to make your own raid recipe gear, it won't matter what proffs you are based on Raiding. But JC gives the JCgems, and BS gives extra slots.

JC and BS is the optimal choice for stats. If you want to save money on leg enchants i guess go tailoring .

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

JC/BS is best for stats but honestly... Alchemy is just awesome to have on a full time raiding character. Double the length of flasks and some pretty nice bonuses to said flasks as well, almost putting it up to the stat bonuses from JC or BS.

id take jc and tailoring if i was you, this cloak enchant is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheCherriesLover
    id take jc and tailoring if i was you, this cloak enchant is pretty good
    The cloak enchant isn't as great as people make out lol.
    Omén, Human Mage - Blade's Edge EU.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Om%C3%A9n

Quote Originally Posted by Teneal
    JC/BS is best for stats but honestly... Alchemy is just awesome to have on a full time raiding character. Double the length of flasks and some pretty nice bonuses to said flasks as well, almost putting it up to the stat bonuses from JC or BS.
    For SP it is better than BS (by 1 point). BS gets 2 extra slots (+23 SPx2). Alch is +47. Also like you said Alch gives 2 hour flasks, a nice starter trinket (to add to the JC one), and making an epic gem a day (and maybe proc more). If it is a raiding toon, Alch is full of win!
    "Peace is a lie"

JC/Enchanting is good for casters.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ThatMageOmen
    The cloak enchant isn't as great as people make out lol.
    the cloak enchants have a duration of 15 sec with an internal cooldown of 45 sec. procchance is around 50%, so you can assume, that it always procs when the cooldown is ready.
    so you have 295/4 spellpower over durationing it ~73 spellpower. the alternative would be 23 haste. according to statvalue (23 spell vs 20 haste for an epic gem), those 23 haste equal with 26,45 spellpower. 73-26 = 47.
    difference from normal spellpower gems to jc gems is 16 per gem (23vs39), so three of those making it 48 spellpower bonus.

the cloak enchant is quite equal, as all profession bonusses (?) are quite equal to each other.

and as stated SO MANY TIMES, JC/BS's only bonus is the extreme flexibility of the stats you want to take. all other professions are somehow limited. but if you compare the professions with actually comparable stats, they are equal +/-1 to each other. especially if you compare it over statvalues.

so don't talk shit.

Keep the BS forget about the Tailoring.