How is this DK PVP specc?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jcZGr...dgfzzbucqo:Lrb

I'm realy confused with the situation here. I've read endless forums and i still cant make out if scourge strike is worth it at the moment.
    Many forums stated that two blood strikes are equal if not more to one scourge strike, so reaping isnt realy worth it.
    I Put my 3 talents to subversion for some extra crit instead .
    I'm not sure about the scourge strike glyph, but prolonging my diseases seems a tad worth it especially with all the zerging out there.

Any pointers out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: How is this DK PVP specc?

Forgot to say, i see many death knights ignore anti magic zone but i find it pretty usefull in hard spell nuking situations. Should i spend these four talent points elsewhere?
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

*bump*

From a strictly damage standpoint, two BS will be slightly more damage than one ScS. And although raiding UH builds skip Reaping, most PvP ScS specs I see still pick it up. The utility of having Death Runes is very helpful, and in a PvP environment you would probably prefer the 1gcd large hit of ScS instead of two gcds to hit two BS that adds up to maybe 200 or 300 more.

Use Disease instead of ScS glyph.

Subversion is a good talent.

AMZ is good also. With the rampant faceroll wizards in 3s atm, I don't see how UH could run without it in 3v3 or 5v5.

Ok thanks for the reply i think i'll go with that.

imp.it ? i never use it in pvp and the attack speed slowing is hardly worth 3 pts. specc annihilation instead.
    as mentioned before disease glyph instead of ss and amz is a must-have imho.

also i'd say pale horse > imp.uh but that comes down to personal preferences

I dont like AMZ, but again, im playing with resto druid which circles around in arena 90% of time.

Im using glyph of IT instead of disease, mainly because I find 20 rp after 1 IT priceless, it means insta AMS or IBF. Disease is decent choise tho. Play with what fits you more.

I like SS because well, you cant ERW>6 blood strikes, but you can easily put some heavy nuke with 5 SS in a row. Even nerfed its still decent.

without AMZ you get blown up by wiz-cleave instantly ~.~

What you got there is the standard SS build atm, with the exception of Imp Icy touch should be 3 toughness and 2 annihiliation. Get disease glyph instead of SS like someone said here and you're all set. AMZ is necessary. It can save your ass and its better than the alternatives. In my opinion, for arenas, it's always better to go with something that can make a distinct difference at certain point in time over something like increase crit by 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by nethariel.
    without AMZ you get blown up by wiz-cleave instantly ~.~
    no?

AMZ is a complete gamesaver. Don't pass it up