Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 8 Piece sets anyone?

8 sets tiers are just worth for the bonus they have, and not for them being stronger than others, and we'll come at a point where 4 new items/same level items will be stronger than 4 tier pieces to reach the 8p bonus set (see people in 4 pieces of T6 at SwP).

Definitely think 8p tier sets for ICC (4p) then add the next 4 peices in the next conent patch like they did with BT/SWP.

DK 4pt9 + 4pt10 = OP damage. So for them to go to 8pT10, they would have to redesign the bonuses, and I don't see Blizzard doing that right now.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

There have always been 8 existing armor models to match. This set is not new to that. There's no evidence for 8-piece sets.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Regardless of the evidence, I'd sure like the option to having 8 T10 pieces to mix and match.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio
    PvP can GTFO.

Blizz should split the game into to... PvP and PvE... instead of nerfing everything based on QQing PvPers who actually suck at PvP or want to try PvE.
    PvE can GTFO.

Blizz should split the game into to... PvE and PvP... instead of nerfing everything based on QQing PvEers who actually suck at PvE and want to try PvP.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lawdy
    PvE can GTFO.

Blizz should split the game into to... PvE and PvP... instead of nerfing everything based on QQing PvEers who actually suck at PvE and want to try PvP.
    You almost got that right - Blizz should stop nerfing good pve abilities for qq'ing pvp'ers - ruins the game.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Piss off....to stay in your line of chosen words. Our DK tanks get bloody nerfed because of PvP QQers like you...^^
    just maybe because they were ridiculously overpowered, both in pve and pvp

Quote Originally Posted by wordup
    nah sorry going 4/4 in PvP can never happen again. The gamebreaking changes it made, SPECIFICALLY to rogues should never really happen again. Especially looking at how powerful the 4sets are this time around.
    Rogue 2set is bad enough.
    Energy for them and damage boost for a partner.
    Herring seeks your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocrat
    Being able to 4 set 4 set in pvp was really overpowered.
    Banned.

I'd say it would be good to have 8 piece again, just because I think it was fun and good to both get the setbonus and use some other epics then just full ex. t6.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio
    PvP can GTFO.

Blizz should split the game into to... PvP and PvE... instead of nerfing everything based on QQing PvPers who actually suck at PvP or want to try PvE.
    8 set bonuses were NOT taken away because of PvP. There was a blue post about why thy took away 8 set bonuses, and it had to deal with feeling like you were "forced to only use tier peices" and it took away a lot of the player choice. Im not gonna go look for it, but you know that sounds like something they would say.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn