Faction Champions 25 Man HC

......quite possibly the most annoying and damn right pointless fight i've ever come accross

We've just started it tonight yet can't really get anywhere on it due to our casters getting one shot by one of about four different mobs. The setup we've been giving by this pathetic random generator today is as follows:

Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Warrior
    DK

Our current tactic (because we didnt really have a clue) was to get our DK pull with hungering cold (to remove the trinket effect) and then he will grab and kite the rogue. Our other DK would take the warrior. We have two mages sheeping (One did DK + Hunter, the other S-Priest + Lock). We had a feral druid + warrior on the paladin and our rogue on the shaman while we tried to kill the druid first.

Our problem is that we simple die quick, and don't kill the first target quick enough. Our casters either get 1 shot by the rogue, warrior or hunter which i can't really see a way of stopping it. This isn't the only way we've tried it either. We tried the shaman first with 0 sheeps and all mages nuking the set target but there was still no luck there.

Has anyone who's done this got any advice? It seems like we've gotten nowhere over the last 3 hours of us trying, and whatever we do we just get cockblocked by some RNG bullshit

Re: Faction Champions 25 Man HC

Oh i forgot to post OUR raid setup for tonight:

1 Arms Warrio
    1 Fury Warrior
    2 Rogues
    2 Feral Druids
    2 DK's (Tank specced to kite)
    3 Mages
    2 Warlocks
    2 Hunters
    1 Holy Priest
    3 Resto Druids
    2 Holy Paladins
    1 Prot Paladin
    1 Ret Paladin
    1 Enh Shaman
    1 Ele Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael
    thanks for that, answers pretty much all my questions

Some people said killing the warlock pet at the start is also handy, though im guessing its just a waste of time overall, seeing as the more time you spend on that the more time the other mobs kick your head in