Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Theory: New Horde not what people think it is.

From the comments about the horde by some people on the alliance, I'm pretty sure most of the alliance players beleive that irl the horde may actually be orcs.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Garrosh isn't bad, why does everyone have an issue with him?
    Sure at the moment he gets pretty angry, and wants to provoke the Alliance - but he's showing the same lack of control
    as his father, Grom.
    Garrosh will mature and lead the Horde to a new strength - his actions are already seen in Cataclysm.
    He has rebuilt orgrimmar ensuring our capital is safe, and has pushed the horde up to Darkshore as well as taking Southshore (before being hit by a wave =p).

Thrall was a wise and thoughtful leader, but even Saurfang admits (Speak to him in Warsong Hold BT) the tactics Garrosh uses, no matter how vile - they ARE effective.

Lok'Tar!

Quote Originally Posted by berniemikeus
    what horde do you play on, the horde is 90-95% Blood elfs, by that logic the horde should be run by Lor'Themar...or whoever that blood elf guy is.
    this

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman
    oh i dunno...maybe cause the orcs invented the Horde. (Am I the only one here who played WCI)
    fixed
    If we sticked to the Horde from Warcraft I (Blackrock Clan) then every Orc would be black and Blackrock Spire would be our captial, with Mr. Blackhand as our racial leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen

what horde do you play on, the horde is 90-95% Blood elfs, by that logic the horde should be run by Lor'Themar...or whoever that blood elf guy is.
    he is talking lorewise, not playerwise, the orcs are the whole population of a blown up world, the belfs are just the survivors of a scourge attack, lorewise there are not probably more than 50 forsaken, 200 belfs id say and around 1000 orcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen

I don't think Garrosh will last long. I think a lot of the Horde (NPCs) won't like him, and hopefully Saurfang will take him out.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

You are seeing through our master plan. We have been murdering Orc's slowly and taking over one by one.

If this were true, one horde would have all Forsaken/Blood Elves/Trolls on their side+ all the Orcs and Tauren that don't like Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by ♠Spctro♠
    he is talking lorewise, not playerwise, the orcs are the whole population of a blown up world, the belfs are just the survivors of a scourge attack, lorewise there are not probably more than 50 forsaken, 200 belfs id say and around 1000 orcs
    If that was true, the horde would have been wiped out already.

The Alliance clocks in at somewhere around 800.000 to 1 million, so unless there are 700.000 or so tauren and trolls, the alliance would just overpower the horde.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot
    I was thinking about this...Since it is not confirmed that Garrosh will be the warchief of the current horde, but more then likely becomes warchief of "The New Horde", Whos to say Garrosh doesn't become a Semi bad guy, or a new NPC only faction.

Kind of a "I can do it better then you" horde, since thats what Garrosh is known for, I do not believe everyone will leave Thrall's side, guardian or not, he would still be in charge of the Horde.

I see him giving command to Garrosh while he is away and when he comes back Garrosh doesn't want to give it back, and splits the faction in half pretty much and thats why garrosh kills Carine, because he sides with Thrall...I would like this...Horde vs. New Horde mmmm
    No, just... no. Garrosh is conformed to be the new warchief, and he will not go evil on us. These speculations are stupid.

Whats most likely is that some events will occur where Garrosh "redeems" himself to us (the playerbase, the people looking from the outside), he will experience something that will make him more wise, yet he will still be more aggressive than Trall - something which many orcs in the world supports, according to lore.

Orgrimmar was mearly a setback.

I don't want Thrall to die...he is one of the absolute BEST characters in Warcraft Lore. Thrall is like...the embodiment of the 'perfect leader'. He is my favorite character in the entire game. Whatever Blizz does, I just want them to keep him awesome, because it’s the least he deserves. His storyline better not end lame.

As far as Garrosh goes…I hate him. He’s a total douche and hotheaded idiot. I don’t like Varian either. They are both temperamental losers who do not deserve to lead their factions. Maybe I hate Varian like…a sliver less, but it’s a very miniscule sliver. Garrosh ticked me off in Nagrand and I’ve hated him since. He’s never done a single thing to redeem himself nor have his actions proven that he’s moved past being the butthurt emo baby we had to nurse back to manhood with quests in Outland.

Whatever Blizzard does, though, will hopefully satisfy us Lore-nerds. Thrall is too awesome to go down and Garrosh is too annoying to lead us. Maybe they will make him cooler—like perhaps something will make him a little wiser while still being a little too hotheaded: Garrosh can be the Riker to Thrall’s Picard. XD
    My ragebar is blue...AND I START THE FIGHT PISSED OFF!
    Quote Originally Posted by esontai
    If Deathwing so much as uses the word setback I'm gonna be p*ssed.

Quote Originally Posted by ♠Spctro♠
    50 Forsaken? There are 12,350 living in Undercity alone.
    I would say that there are at least that many Blood Elves living in Silvermoon.
    Converely, there are only 11,200 Orcs living in Orgrimmar. 1,600 trolls there
    5,280 Tauren in Thunder Bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelwyn
    I don't want Thrall to die...he is one of the absolute BEST characters in Warcraft Lore. Thrall is like...the embodiment of the 'perfect leader'. He is my favorite character in the entire game. Whatever Blizz does, I just want them to keep him awesome, because it’s the least he deserves. His storyline better not end lame.

As far as Garrosh goes…I hate him. He’s a total douche and hotheaded idiot. I don’t like Varian either. They are both temperamental losers who do not deserve to lead their factions. Maybe I hate Varian like…a sliver less, but it’s a very miniscule sliver. Garrosh ticked me off in Nagrand and I’ve hated him since. He’s never done a single thing to redeem himself nor have his actions proven that he’s moved past being the butthurt emo baby we had to nurse back to manhood with quests in Outland.

Whatever Blizzard does, though, will hopefully satisfy us Lore-nerds. Thrall is too awesome to go down and Garrosh is too annoying to lead us. Maybe they will make him cooler—like perhaps something will make him a little wiser while still being a little too hotheaded: Garrosh can be the Riker to Thrall’s Picard. XD
    Agreed.

Deleted

Game pop != lore pop.

The orcs are the most population on the Horde. Also, go tell them that they are going to have a non-orc leader. They would laugh on your face and kick you out of Orgrimmar.

Idk about you guys but I don't care. It's a game. in no way are you all being led by some dark skinned douche of a leader... oh wait ;D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    O and i should mention that i F'ing hate Garrosh, i've played both horde and ally thru Northrend, and i just have to say Garrosh is a total douche, i hope that Garrosh is only the leader for a lil while and then Saurfang beats his face in and takes over as leader.
    I hope that too but I have feeling that something bad is going to happen to him at ICC.. :'(

It`s already been 100% confirmed by Blizzard that Garrosh will be the new Warchief of the the Horde. There`s no trick to it, there`s no twist... he`s replacing Thrall. End of story. Time to accept it or pay your 30 bucks to faction change.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate
    It`s already been 100% confirmed by Blizzard that Garrosh will be the new Warchief of the the Horde. There`s no trick to it, there`s no twist... he`s replacing Thrall. End of story. Time to accept it or pay your 30 bucks to faction change.
    Stop putting up retarded comments.

Garrosh is stupid enough to declare open war on the Alliance, which will eventually happen. The Trolls and Tauren are being exiled along with The Forsaken (this could happen, my 2cents.)

Much thanks to Krinz for this awesome signature!