Deleted

Anub 25 Heroic and DKs

Howdy,

We recently got to P3 on Anub, most people are sitting around 1k or so, but myself and the other DK are closer to 3k. We have JoL up for the other melee, so they are fine....but coupled with with BP it is not working to well for us both. We are out of attempts for this week, so I can not try it out...but how about dropping into UP for P3? Any other DK(s) tried this.....or should I just suck it up and deal with it

Thanks.

Re: Anub 25 Heroic and DKs

I'm confused ???
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    I'm confused ???
    About what, sorry? It is late...so I may have babbled on and missed my point totally

Deleted

that purely depends on both how much dps can you pull off in unholy presence and is your raid troubling with the DPS required or just healers failing with penetrating cold.

Deleted

Mix of both, as we are only running with 6 healers, we can not assign one per PC target and we have one or two lagging behind on DPS This is our first week on it though, so we are happy with the progress into P3, around 22% on avg.

DPS wise in UH it would be more single target, due to faster swings I guess. The trade off for less leached HP could be worth it....Id rather stay in BP though ofc, to help deal with adds better.

Any other DK go UH for P3, or is it not really a factor?

Are you blood and spec'd into imp BP at all, i know i have one point in there to reach the top of the tree, you may want to move that point somewhere else.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089
    Are you blood and spec'd into imp BP at all, i know i have one point in there to reach the top of the tree, you may want to move that point somewhere else.
    Nope, I am Unholy/blood sub spec.

Do you do Anub as Blood? If so, how do you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnique
    Nope, I am Unholy/blood sub spec.

Do you do Anub as Blood? If so, how do you find it?
    Never on heroic 25 im afraid : / Just tryin to brainstorm what could be putting you above the rest of the grp. According to the <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=67630">tooltip</a> a minimum of 250 health is leeched every second so if your sitting at 3k your only giving him an 50 extra health back.

Deleted

The % is a lot higher on 25 heroic iirc, obviously it is then halved with MS effect.

I guess it is late in the EU, and US people maybe raiding currently. Hope to get an answer or more during the night

Thanks for all replies so far!

I always have seen dks going unholy with glyph of death and decay for this fight >.>

your doing fine

moar dps

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zoèy
    I always have seen dks going unholy with glyph of death and decay for this fight >.>
    Yep, I am Unholy and have DnD glyph. Works a charm, coupled with 4 set and good add placement

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    your doing fine

moar dps
    Why thank you I do hope my dps will improve with better gear, I believe I have the fight nailed from a personal point of view.

Not sure what the heroic mode minimum leech is, but the % part is 30%. So at the very least, other melee are popping 300 back to him, while you and your friend are returning around 900. After MS, this is of course 150 vs. 450, so effectively at most a -300dps penalty on you two DKs (considering just the difference between melee). If the minimum leech on heroic is greater than the 10% for other melee, then the penalty is even smaller.

That just doesn't seem like -that- big of a deal, though I understand the mindset behind the question. I'd basically just check to see if there's a rotation that runs in UP with which you can get within 300 dps of your current approach.

Deleted

Rabbimojo, thank you

Any other DK having the concern I am?

When I get home, will browse/test some UHP rotations. Though I dont think I will find one that will come within 300 or less :-\