Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your Cataclysm-z'd Suggestions?

@ poster above, I hate the name of migrane but I think it's a very nice idea - some kind of mechanic like that I'd like to see.

This is what I posted in another thread about what I'd like to see happen to shadowpriests in Cata, seems I posted it in the wrong place but it can go here too:

My idea for Cataclysm is similar to something someone suggested earlier on in the thread: Our "nuke without a cooldown" should have the majority of it's damage based on how many dots are rolling on the target (15/30/45% increases ?). That said I don't think making it a mana sink is a very good idea. It's probably just me, but I want to see mind flay completely removed from our PvE rotations and make it a purely PvP spell - simply due to the fact that it still receives a snare penalty on it's damage. Give us this "nuke without a cooldown" to have as our filler spell, replace the cooldown on improved mind blast with "increases the damage of mind blast by x%", and give mind blast some sort of functionality that makes it worth using over the new nuke whenever it's off cooldown - a haunt mechanic would be nice, but unoriginal. Similarly a backdraft mechanic (reduces the cast time of your next 3 spells by x) whenever it hits would also be nice.

To make up for priest lack of mobility in arenas: Leap of faith. You take a leap of faith and plunge 30 yard to a selected destination...
    However taking a leap of faith requires your full mental capacity, and cannot be cast while your soul is weakened.

they need to lower the cool downs on greater heal and prayer of healing thats the only change we need in holy disc imo they give back darkness to 15% like it was pre bc
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by hezzaba
    they need to lower the cool downs on greater heal and prayer of healing thats the only change we need in holy disc imo they give back darkness to 15% like it was pre bc
    cool downs on HG and PoH? When did they have CD's?

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    cool downs on HG and PoH? When did they have CD's?
    More importantly, if this person is not a troll, how can he possibly have a level 80 Priest, even if he only does, as his signature suggests, Shadow and still not know this?

Also, is he actually suggesting that Disc should go back to the uselessness that was pre-TBC now that Divine Spirit is baseline?

I win! Leap of faith is up! ;D