Shadow Priest PvP - Questions!

I was wondering what the current preferred shadow priest arena talent tree would look like. I've been browsing around and couldn't find a definite talent tree since many differ to people's opinions etc.

The main one I came across was this guy:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&n=Kelberotz

I'm curious to why some of his points went into certain places then others.
    1. Why 0/5 imp MB and 5/5 twisted faith? (19/0/52)
    2. Why 0/3 shadow affinity and 0/5 shadow power? (20/0/51)

In addition:
    1. Is shadow affinity really worth the mana return?
    2. With twisted faith are you just going for the increased mb/mf while the target has sw on it?
    (note - shadow pvp gear has 0 spirit)
    3. Would you take shadow power or twisted faith?

Thank you for any insight!

Re: Shadow Priest PvP - Questions!

Quote Originally Posted by LolomgBBtheQ
    I was wondering what the current preferred shadow priest arena talent tree would look like. I've been browsing around and couldn't find a definite talent tree since many differ to people's opinions etc.

The main one I came across was this guy:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&n=Kelberotz

I'm curious to why some of his points went into certain places then others.
    1. Why 0/5 imp MB and 5/5 twisted faith? (19/0/52)
    2. Why 0/3 shadow affinity and 0/5 shadow power? (20/0/51)

In addition:
    1. Is shadow affinity really worth the mana return?
    2. With twisted faith are you just going for the increased mb/mf while the target has sw on it?
    (note - shadow pvp gear has 0 spirit)
    3. Would you take shadow power or twisted faith?

Thank you for any insight!
    In PvP you don't often get to cast mind blast the second its CD comes up, also If I'm not wrong kel plays w/ a rogue in 2s so his MS effect isn't required.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam
    In PvP you don't often get to cast mind blast the second its CD comes up, also If I'm not wrong kel plays w/ a rogue in 2s so his MS effect isn't required.
    What about for 3s? That's what I'm mainly striving for I suppose since I doubt 2s wouldnt work decently for myself (along with not being able to get certain gear).

Deleted

Reason for no inscreased crit damage is, when in PVP gear, VS another player in pvp gear, an SP has bout a 3% crit chance. Waste of points , it really is.

Deleted

1st.Always I.MB since MS debuff.Exceptions teamed with warriors or hunters (they have better MS that ovewrites ours.
    2nd.Shadow affinity imba fr dispeler teams.If 3/3 returns 2,5/3 of mana cost of Sw:P and 3+/3 mana cost at VT. Imba tool for not going oom in arena and dot spam.Especially if dispeler keeps spamming out Vt u will solo his butt without mana cost xD.
    3d.Shadow power isn't required in arena.Really i have 2400 spell,20% crit with talents, DOTs crit,MB-Mf don't crit often and if they do without the talents they crit 300-500 dmg less.If high resi target 100% bonus goes 70%,current crit hit dmg without talents is +50%, resi doesn't work effecively since not so high number so goes +-40%.

In addition :
    1.As i told u its a tool.
    2.You can fit ur gear in the stats u want.Be clever.You don't have any talents that makes sure u crit (like mages).
    Don't depend on your crit since most players have at least 800 resi when they go play serious arenas.If u crit is the lucky shot.Don't depend on it.Also i play twin gear.You want the regen the bonus spellpower and really 10% its huge diffrence when u stuck Pain in MB-MF(glyphed 20%).

I play with rogue 2.Ms needs since u can Ms 2 targets in healer teams nad cross nuking 100% win.

Also i tried Resto-Sp, Affl.Lock-Sp.Both combos are guns if players have the gear needed and skills needed.Sp-rogue goes gr8 fr me and it's imba anti-combo.The only trouble was Priest -mage.