what's best profession to make loads of gold with?

as the topic says

Re: what's best profession to make loads of gold with?

i think jc and enchanting are on top
    Quote Originally Posted by nium
    [size=10pt] Devs: Our nerfs will block the sun.
    Druids: Then we shall tank in the shade! ...[/size]

enchanting you hafta dump money into to get to the point where you're making money

JC, enchanting and inscription.

JC'ing is great !

although lately selling gems on the AH has slowed, so now I just cut gems for people looking in the trade channel.

JC was nice but with the expansion so far advanced most other JC's have all rare quality cuts and most epic quality cuts so unless you have about 10k to max lvl in a day and able to get some necklaces to turn in for tokens to get some cuts real quick not really worth it. At this point i'd get 2 gathering profs and wait for cata and farm it and sell it.

For me it is and will always be mining, that is if u have time to fly around WG @ late hours and some pvp gear to kill off the competition. (also i hate playing the AH ;D )
    BTW i have 280% skill on 4 chars, traveler`s tundra mammoth, the 8k g mammoth from Hodir and the motorcycle mount
    Instincts - 85 Feral Druid
    Chaøs - 85 Warlock
    Bloodcrazed - 85 Enh Shammy
    Infectiøus - 85 Unholy DK
    Cryptstalker- 85 BM Hunter
    Bloodhaze - 85 Warrior
    Twodaggers - 85 Rogue
    Mindslave - 85 Shadow Priest

Mining makes a loada money if you get lucky with titanium nodes. Saronite is worthless on our server, cobalt is worth nearly double. (Probly due to the number required to make a bar)

Inscription CAN make a lot of money providing the market isn't flooded and has a great bonus of not having to do the daily hodir quests for rep for the shoulder enchants.

JC seems to be able to make the most money at the moment. I've seen people buy gems for 100 cut them and sell them for 200.

well, i am exalted with the sons of hodir, what about alchemy, is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    well, i am exalted with the sons of hodir, what about alchemy, is it any good?

alchemy can be decent depending on your ah...I do fine on mine making one epic gem a day and then putting some flasks up. Usually buy the mats for an epic gem for 30g or so and then sell the gem for 160-180g then get four frost lotus and make each flask...it's not a ton of instant money but depending on your ah its a dependable constant source.

ok thanks, however if id spend some hours making flaks a day, the gold would be quite interesting i think