Heroic Anub (shadow strike timer)

Anyone know of a good mod that has an accurate timer for shadow strike? I have 3 boss mods running and all 3 seem to be a bit off.

Mod's im using -

Deus Vox
    DBM
    BigWigs

The problem im running into is they shadow strike anywhere from 2-5 seconds after the timer goes off and sometimes it goes off. So like I said. Anyone know of a mod that is a bit more accurate with the time (I know no mod can be perfect with timers but maybe one closer than those 3)

Re: Heroic Anub (shadow strike timer)

Quote Originally Posted by Minich
    Anyone know of a good mod that has an accurate timer for shadow strike? I have 3 boss mods running and all 3 seem to be a bit off.

Mod's im using -

Deus Vox
    DBM
    BigWigs

The problem im running into is they shadow strike anywhere from 2-5 seconds after the timer goes off and sometimes it goes off. So like I said. Anyone know of a mod that is a bit more accurate with the time (I know no mod can be perfect with timers but maybe one closer than those 3)
    shadow strike only has a cd means he can "choose" when to use it I'm lead to beleive, least thats how a guildy explained it.
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

I use both DMB and DXE for it... turn of all the timers from DMB and every timer accept Shadowstrike, Burrow, Emerge and Enrage in DXE.... You can turn on the Spesialy Notification on Shadowstrike's in Dmb.. meaning it will flash on your screen saying kick now. That message will only come once they have started to cast the Shadowstrike.

If u do like we do, meaning haveing a paladin stun them with Holy wrath on the cast its pretty simple... wait for the DXE timer to reach 01,00 sec left... then u stop doing everything u are doing, and wait for the cast.. meaning the Warrning from dmb... then u press it... u can also cast it when the timers reaches 0, before they even start to cast it. That will also stop the cast... but later in the fight the timer will be alittle of. Meaning they might cast it 1-2 sec after the timer says. For those .. just wait till it reach 0... be rdy on your Stun button and press it either 1sec after the timer or when u get the spesial warning from dmb.

If u use 1 tank to tank all the 4 mobs the cast will be 1 sec so u will have to have a decent connection and be rdy when it comes... if u have 2 tanks.. tanking them 10 yards from eachother (or what ever the range is for the buff) the cast will be 3 sec and will be pretty much easy to catch.

But atm... DXE is very accurate... 1-2 sec of maybe in the end but who care's... DBM can be funny... and sometimes be 5 to soon or to late... havent tried bigwigs but ive heard that its accurate aswell

Oh, and try to avoid all other stuns then the pala who is doing it... and arcane torrent aswell.. it might fuck up the timers
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=samarito

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanreborn
    shadow strike only has a cd means he can "choose" when to use it I'm lead to beleive, least thats how a guildy explained it.
    And he doesnt choose when to cast it... he tells them to cast it about every 30 sec, might be of if they arent in range of him when he tells them to... like when they come frmo the ground

http://premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4784

Premonition has a very accurate shadow strike timer. We haven't tested it out yet but I think BigWigs incorporated it in the last update.

What I found on the shadow strikes is that DBM timer is pretty accurate. However even more telling is that the adds turn to raid to cast shadowstrike, as well as if you enable the enemy castbars, you can see them casting.

Its pretty long cast, even if you are in the middle of clicking something else, you have enough time on your global cooldown to interrupt it with shockwave.

Well we just killed Anub'ark hard mode last night (25 man ofc)
    And ive been handeling the interupts with DXE and the timer has been completely accurate..
    the ONLY thing is if u dont have enough dps in P3 and you end up having more then 4 adds up the timer can be pushed a 0-2 sec after the timers says it

Don't be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanthari
    Don't be bad.
    Way to contribute nothing and show us how much a waste of carbon you are.

Assign one person per add, and have them /focus their target with a focus macro for interrupt. Shadow strike isn't casted on a set timer, it only has a set cooldown.

You can also download spellalerter so that your screen flashes when one of them trys casting it. Nameplates also work since there's a castbar under it.