Feral Rogue 2v2.

Hai ppl, recently I started playing 2v2 as rogue/feral with my best irl fr. At start it was a blast, reached 2k rating easily but the next day we started facing DK/pala ,hunter/pala, warr/pala and got down to 1850 ;/. Usually we try to CC the dps(root warrior, sap DK/hunter) but by the time we get the paladin to bubble either me or my druid is about to die. Any advices will be appreciated.
    PS: these are our armory links:
    Druid-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Razortooth.
    Me-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Eyeful.

Re: Feral Rogue 2v2.

playing against any plate/heal combo will be tough

saying that most paladins dont play prot/holy anymore, so exploit this and lock down the holy pala easily and either gib him or make him use an offensive bubble to heal his team mate.

ret is also suprisingly squishy out of plate classes. just wait for him to pop wings. bad palas will insta wings as soon as they get into combat. have your rogue save his dismantle for this. then nuke him down within 30seconds.

try to make use of offensive cyclones as an interrupt aswell

holy or prot paladin + dps is quite a counter for your comp; HoP and Bubble basically resets the fight for them while you can not reset that easily (at least the druid can't).
    I'd propose you go on the DD and lock him out to prevent damage. sap, blind and insta-cyclone the paladin and nuke the DD as fast as possible to pull the HoP early, then try to somehow reset the fight. if you can pull the immunity cooldowns without taking too much damage, you should be fine.

Double dps needs on the fly strategy to perform well against skilled opponents... Depending who you can sap, who's getting BoPed, who trinkets, etc...

I can give a few general advices though:

- do not rush Berserk if you are nuking something and CCing to force trinkets, try to keep it for the moment you try to drop something for real

- think about splitting dps... If you are on the dps and he's low, but you're runing out of CC on the healer, having the feral stay on the dps and the rogue switch on the healer works wonder. If you can sap the healer and both open hard on the other one, having you vanish as sap runs off and cheap shot the healer into a full CS-KS-Gouge (or even resap before that if you vanish early) is gonna force a trinket (a feral on a 3-poisoned target on low HP isn't good , to which you can respond with a blind and go finish the other off, or force an insta bubble if it's a paladin.

- insta-cyclone a low HP target to regain energy/have some time to think/keep the guy on low HP if the rogue gets CCed (defensive HoJ etc), it is btw a good moment to have you go gouge/kick/vanish-CS the healer, while the feral finish the other

- try envenom spec... 44-2-25 (my variation) I'm boosting a priest friend atm and wanted to try the spec, I've gone from being totally useless vs plates to WTFraping a warrior to the point a paly goes oom before my priest does :> Critting 6k on plates is leet (and it goes through HoP as it's poison <3), and 5 stacks and 30% dispell resist on DP makes it a nightmare to get wound off reliably. I say try it, because I don't know how good you can stack deadly on a double dps scenario... Against like a rogue it's not gonna happen, but if you train something for more then a few seconds the difference is huge... try it! (also, not sure if you should go deadly MH / wound OH to shiv wound, I prefer the opposite to shiv deadly if i have a high stack and it's about to fall, but this is for a healer/dps where losing wound for a few seconds isn't as gamebreaking as for double dps)

- about wound, watch it VERY closely... shiv is underrated and average rogues never ever use it, but if you take the example of a holy paly, he is gonna cleanse, cleanse, cleanse - wound off - BAM 11k holy shock crit... druids do that with swiftmend, shaman tend to spam cleanse spirit before casting instant HW! Rogue role, specially on a plate, is to be a snare/MS bot, your feral can handle the dps. healers have 1.5sec global, if you pool energy like you should you can react to wound falling before the heal lands.

- about your spec, Lethality is extremely shitty. It looks good at first glance, but in the end it means your mut crit 230 vs 200% (172.5 vs 150% on high resi) so 15% more. Mut crits are about 15% of your damage (mut being about 30% total, 35% of them crit doing half the total damage), 15% of that is about 2% damage for 5 points. 3/3 ruthlessness is far, far superior for the burst you want. If you are lucky (with ruth and rel. strikes) and doing 4cp evis, you can get a evis, mut, evis, mut, evis piewpiew for 140 energy, costing effectively 90 as you regain 50 during that time. It's RnG but it happens a lot and wins you games

@Swiftz
    I like the look of your spec, but if you've put points into MP and Improved Poisons, why do you also have points in improved evis?
    Because to me it seems you wouldn't need to use anything but envenom as a direct damage finisher; and those three points may be more useful elsewhere. I'm positive you have a good reason for it, I don't doubt your judgement, I'm just curious because I couldn't nut it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Clades
    @Swiftz
    I like the look of your spec, but if you've put points into MP and Improved Poisons, why do you also have points in improved evis?
    Because to me it seems you wouldn't need to use anything but envenom as a direct damage finisher; and those three points may be more useful elsewhere. I'm positive you have a good reason for it, I don't doubt your judgement, I'm just curious because I couldn't nut it out myself.
    MANY rogues do that, including me. Eviscerate is still better than envenom against clothies, + you always dont have deadly poison stack on the target, so you will still use eviscerate a lot And as a double dps I think you use it even more.