Awesome mend pet buff?

Well I'm currently logged in and I just noticed that my pet hs a 319 hour long mend pet on him :S It heals and everything, my greatness proccs now and then, no idea how this happend

Re: Awesome mend pet buff?

319 hours? nice
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Quote Originally Posted by jaksan
    Well I'm currently logged in and I just noticed that my pet hs a 319 hour long mend pet on him :S It heals and everything, my greatness proccs now and then, no idea how this happend
    now if only it cleansed diseases without being talented for it (DAMN YOU HEIGAN)
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    It's a bug.

Just like the TBC one when the pet got 'stuck' with perma BW.
    Nah I thought that was actually what it was supposed to do! Working as intended right!?!?!?

/sarcasm off
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

When i hadn't use my ravager for a while then got it out of stables, it had Dash buff for 24 Days!!!! (it wore off when it died) :/

sounds like a good time for you then.
    Quote from: JonTargaryen on October 10, 2009, 09:16:46 pm
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

my pet once had greater blessing of might on him that said 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Renard117
    my pet once had greater blessing of might on him that said 7 days
    *in a whisper* seven days... *click*
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Why are you here? .. gogo kill stuff then

i had that on my "ghost hydra" a while before ulduar came out, one of my guild healers was like good thing cause i ignore your pet when i heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

nearly no healer even looks at a pet, slackers... QQ

Yep, that type of thing has been happening for years.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

does anyone have any idea how to intentionally cause this bug? >.>

would be nice to have a constant 2k+ HoT on my bear while soloing w/o having to spend the mp to keep it up ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hunty
    nearly no healer even looks at a pet, slackers... QQ
    unless a boss requires heals on my pet, i dont really bother with heals, i just let the 1% heal of bloodthirsty do its work, but most of the time its the resto shamy chain heal and wild growth that keeps my pet alive its awsome. i can recall a day back in TBC when TK was a hard raid, we were doing voidreaver and the healers all demanded that me and the other 2 hunters dismiss our pets because they were chewing up the chain heals, this was when 9/0 hunters were BM and pets were like 80% of our dmg. we decided to do it for 1 fight and have our FD button ready for the enrage and sure enough we came up waaaaay short of dmg and he enraged we FDd and they all died, they never asked up to dismiss our pets again.
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

The game is designed in a way which makes splash heals more than adequate to heal your pet as long as you don't stuff up and leave it standing in some kind of damage causing effect which would just as likely kill you if you were standing in it.

Healers shouldn't need to ever direct heal your pet, if you think they do, you are doign something wrong or it is mistake in the encounter design on Blizzard's part, a la Mimiron mines.