Thread: Oh God.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Oh God.

The shadowform tool tip...

It's gotten longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa
    When I was a kid, my parents would lock me outside and make me play all day in the hot sun. Now kids these days play on the internet all day and their parents give them web cameras and let them play video games. I don't know what's happening to the world anymore...

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Oh God.

Posts...

They got shorter.

Deleted

It's clearly op lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jep
    The shadowform tool tip...

It's gotten longer.
    It's all part of a PVP buff they are working on. Eventually we will be able to cast the Shadowform tooltip as a debuff on other players that blinds them until they read through the entire thing.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    It's all part of a PVP buff they are working on. Eventually we will be able to cast the Shadowform tooltip as a debuff on other players that blinds them until they read through the entire thing.
    lol I laughed realy hard.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

That was great XD

I laughed. Good one :P

Shadowform; My tooltip shall Blot out the sun!

Shadowpriests; Then we will allocate points in the shade!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa
    When I was a kid, my parents would lock me outside and make me play all day in the hot sun. Now kids these days play on the internet all day and their parents give them web cameras and let them play video games. I don't know what's happening to the world anymore...

Deleted

3.0.1 Hotfix:

Priest
    Shadow

* Shadowform now has a scrollbar to prevent the wall of text.

Just sayin', but last time I was on my Priest, Shadowform's tooltip still seems shorter than Moonkin.

>.>

/run away

They said it needed some drawback

we should run a creative writing competition to see if anyone can shorten it :P

tho one obvious thing to do is to make Cure/Abolish Disease a discipline spell like Dispel is
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Woohoo! I freaking LOVE threads with absolutely no information in the title!

So, as the cows say: "SHAZOOOOOOL".
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    Woohoo! I freaking LOVE threads with absolutely no information in the title!

So, as the cows say: "SHAZOOOOOOL".
    If you've played a Priest long enough, or at least followed them, and then see the massive changes going out, it's pretty obvious (though vague) as to what this topic pertains. Anyone with half a sense of humor could see with the Shadowform change that there'd be at least one post about it getting longer. :P

And I'm totally stealing this for a sig by the way.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Nyad
    3.0.1 Hotfix:

Priest
    Shadow

* Shadowform now has a scrollbar to prevent the wall of text.
    I wish my signature had more space available
    <3 shadow community's continued sense of irony

15+ Year Old Account

I can shorten it.

Shadowform (X mana cost, instant, ect.)

You pewpew with shadow spells, and other stuff happens.

Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

win
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

The shadow tree needs to replace "Improved Psychic Scream" with a talent that decrease the fontsize of the shadowform tooltip by 5/10%.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Shadowform
    32% of base mana
    Instant cast 1.5 sec cooldown
    Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage by 15%, reducing all damage done to you by 15% and threat generated by 30%. However, you may not cast Holy spells while in this form except Cure Disease and Abolish Disease. Grants the periodic damage from your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch spells the ability to critically hit for 100% increased damage.
    Moonkin Form Shapeshift
    13% of base mana
    Instant cast
    Shapeshift into Moonkin Form. While in this form the armor contribution from items is increased by 370%, damage taken while stunned is reduced by 15%, and all party and raid members within 45 yards have their spell critical chance increased by 5%. Single target spell critical strikes in this form have a chance to instantly regenerate 2% of your total mana. The Moonkin can not cast healing or resurrection spells while shapeshifted.

The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects.

moonkin's tooltip is longer. just sayin

I would really like to see them implement another form in the Shadow tree. similar to warlock Demon and Fel armor. One that reduces the duration of priest dots by 50% keeping the regular damage and allows mindflay to be channeled while moving, and gives SWD a 100% chance to fear the target for 5 seconds. [Shade Form]