Page 1 of 2
LastLast

autoclicker, how long is the ban?

I just got permanently banned, didn't receive any email or what. the only illegal thing i know i did was using an autoclicker to spam some thing's in trade. Stopped about a week ago with doing that, but i just logged in and there it was you have been banned.

When i login on the wow site, they say i've been permanently banned.
    What can I do about this? Didn't even receive 1 warning. Even helped them debugging some bugs.
    so what can i do about this?

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Re: autoclicker, how long is the ban?

Start a new account and don't do things you shouldnt be doing? Might help

Call them I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap
    Start a new account and don't do things you shouldnt be doing? Might help
    Guess I'll quit then...

I'll wait a day to get my mail, ill try to call them afterwards.

Btw is getting in a raid with your own alt illegal? To get in ZG?

But I think its a bit odd, I get banned instantly, while others get like 20 warnings (readed that on mmo-champion).

Made by Cazy!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

it would seem you have 2 accts then. No dual boxing isn't illegal in game. It might have been a week since you used it but that doesn't mean you weren't being investigated all the while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

Not to accs, just inviting somebody, relogging get invited by that somebody. Then that somebody can quit and you can do ZG on your own.

Almost got insane in the membrane, so ain't gonna start that over. Need to get ready to move on I guess, get another game, if they don't want to restore my account.
    EDIT:
    Just got the mail OMG
    Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Type of Violation: Involvement in online trading activities
    Investigation Concluded: |||||||||
    Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation

It is with regret that we take this type of action, however, it is in the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game, that your access to the World of Warcraft servers be cancelled.

Online trading refers to the exchange of in-game content for real world money, and includes, but is not limited to, the sale or purchase of gold, the sale or purchase of experience in the form of powerlevelling, and the sale or purchase of honor points, reputation or items.

Account access is the responsibility of the account owner and account sharing is against our Terms of Use (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/legal/termsofuse.html). Therefore, should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/
    I didn't trade any shit on the internet in RL, honestly I hate when people do things like this, guess they got it al wrong.

What's the best thing to do? Ask for futher information? Cause I haven't done any of this.

Made by Cazy!

I'd guess that warnings are a privilege, not a right. If you break the rules it's up to the GM's to enforce actions. What happens is up to the GM and will vary depending on his/her mood.

Since you are aware of the fact that autoclickers are not allowed and still used one to spam chat I do hope they don't change their minds about that ban.

I might be wrong here but i know that a friend of mine is using auto-clicker add-on so that he can do bgs and all that jazz. With this being his sole intention of the addon i think that alot of people are doing the same thing forcing blizzard to crack down hardcore on the bots in AV's and bg's trying to milk xp. He went from 71 - 80 in 2 days while he was at school just by using this autoQ and auto Click addon things. If u got caught up in the sweep then that could be th reason that you got banned.

i know they were doing the same thing glider....

Wanna know something stupid,
    My account got Permanently Suspended while I was at work for "Illegal online Trading Activies".

About 30 minutes after, without me sending ANY information to Blizzard I also got an email saying my account got reactivated, and the password had been changed.
    The funny thing is I was at work when I got both of these emails.
    I tried logging into WoW like normal to check it was a PW change and it was, so clicked the battle.net link in my email and changed.
    Seriously confusing with me too... I traded 12.5K to my friend so he could buy the Engineering mats and craft the Mechano-hog.

Blizzard is seriously fucking up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle
    Wanna know something stupid,
    My account got Permanently Suspended while I was at work for "Illegal online Trading Activies".

About 30 minutes after, without me sending ANY information to Blizzard I also got an email saying my account got reactivated, and the password had been changed.
    The funny thing is I was at work when I got both of these emails.
    I tried logging into WoW like normal to check it was a PW change and it was, so clicked the battle.net link in my email and changed.
    Seriously confusing with me too... I traded 12.5K to my friend so he could buy the Engineering mats and craft the Mechano-hog.

Blizzard is seriously fucking up lately.
    got that one i guess read up in my edit

Made by Cazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakuru
    (readed that on mmo-champion).
    Stupid kids SHOULD get banned lol. READED rofl

on my warrior i got like 5k warlock about 45k, mage about 20k, and i specifcially won't lend money to friends, or any1, not cause im greedy, but becuase i don't want to give a friend 5k for epic flying or whatever and get this exact email ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dklock
    OMG OMG he is not English.. OMG OMG You know my language IQ (yeah you do have something like that) Is like 40 lower then my normal IQ (140-100)? Can't do any shit about, please shut up this isn't a language forum.

Made by Cazy!

got that one i guess read up in my edit
    Yes it is seriously a bug or something. I did not even send an email and they reactivated my account. ^^
    You should be fine.
    I did spend around 25K on mounts / other stuff this week though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dklock
    trolls should be banned ... foooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvoooooooooooorrrrrrrrr

Think about if you have traded any large amounts of gold or anything lately? As others have said, it does happen when they see large amounts of gold going between characters, and they take action if it seems at all suspicious. Give them a call. Calling is probably the best way, and you may be able to get it back, as, if what you are saying is the truth, this is a mistake.

OMG OMG he is not English.. OMG OMG You know my language IQ (yeah you do have something like that) Is like 40 lower then my normal IQ (140-100)? Can't do any shit about, please shut up this isn't a language forum.
    Do you have 140 IQ? :O
    But anyway, you're right this is a gaming community and not a school.
    I understood what you said and thats what matters.

Anyway, i suggest you to contact blizzard. You won't get your account back without doing anything if its permanently banned.

I have a feeling you will get no support/sympathy from anywhere here after admitting to spamming trade chat with an autoclicker.

Go play Aion...

I just got permanently banned, didn't receive any email or what. the only illegal thing i know i did was using an autoclicker to spam some thing's in trade. Stopped about a week ago with doing that, but i just logged in and there it was you have been banned.
    There's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundus
    There's your answer.
    If you read the thread that is NOT what he got banned for. He got banned for basically in someway trading gold/RL money.