Need help for resto shaman

Hello

Here is a link to my gear http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?...me=skatoulinos

My problem is that I found that I have way to much mana regeneration as in 10 man non heroic raids i always have 60-70% mana after boss fights without using mana pot.Im gonna change all sockets for haste.

Also I have onyxia 232 healing head and 50 emblems of triumph and I was about to buy the 245 non set shoulders but I saw that the head and these just have more useless stats for me like mp5 and no haste besides Im losing 4 piece set bonus of tier 8,5 which is a lot of haste for chain heal.When should I drop the tier 8,5 for higher item level items? Any helpfull advice is welcome.

Dont post about weapon being unenchanted...logged after I got it :P

Re: Need help for resto shaman

I'm having the same issue. Only things I can think are to suggest looking for the cloak from Ony or possibly switching your chest enchant to Powerful Stats. I'm not even sure that would change much. I think there is just too much mp5 on shaman gear right now.

Deleted

First once you change all your sockets to haste see what your generation is like then.
    The chest or gloves might be better to get. Get the set pieces with haste, crit and spell power.
    Don't lose the 4set until you have around 800 haste or so. Generally once you have 3/5 t9 and toc gear you should have enough haste.

10+ Year Old Account

Also don't forget to get To get haste over mp5 on gear. There is helmet form heroic ToC off anub that is pretty awesome ( on par with the Ele Tier 9 helm[which is 2nd BiS for resto I believe]).

I've just broken my T8 bonus after reaching 812-ish haste.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?...ame=shamburger

^ it is maintenance day so armory isn't updated but I've got new pants and the 10man Heroic Helm from anub. Back up to about 840-ish haste now 1.8 sec CH buffed. Once it gets back down to 1.6 sec I'll be good to go.